Big Mistake Part 22

It was time. The beach was about 15 minutes away. The air was warm. There was a nice breeze going. Justin had the top of the car folded back. You guys sped away in your expensive car. You had your hand out feeling the air and kept looking at Justin and kissing the side of his face and he was blushing really hard. You turned on the radio. A summer hit started that had a boy and girl part. You sung the girl part and Justin kept looking over to you and blushing and smiling. He thought you sounded like an angel and was falling more and more in love with you. Your part ended and you kissed him on the side of his face by his mouth and then he started to sing his part and you looked at him the entire time and smiled so big. His holy vocals were just blessing you. When the song ended, you put your hand under his chin and quickly turned his face to you to give him a quick kiss on his mouth and then he faced the road again. Another song started that you guys jammed out to. By the end of that second song, you guys pulled up to Five Guys and got 1 big milkshake for the two of you to share. You asked the person for 2 straws and got back in the car. The milkshakes tasted just so good. You guys sung along together to a few more songs before getting to the beach. You both left your sandals behind in the car and phones. You brought the milkshake and walked onto the sand with Justin and held his hand. He pulled your hand up while holding it to kiss it. You drank some of the milkshake as you guys headed for the ocean and gave Justin the rest to finish. He ran to the left quickly to trash the cup in the trashcan and raced back to you. He picked you up and swung you around and you smiled and laughed. He placed you down and you got on your toes and kissed him and as you pulled away smiling, you tickled him and started to run away playfully. Justin counted to 5 and ran after you and hugged you from behind and picked you up and you were so happy. He placed you down and still holding you from behind said in your ear, "I was going to catch you baby. You're carrying 2 children with you," he said laughing. He kissed you on the top of your head and you turned to face him. Then you took him by the hand and took him to the ocean. He hesitated.
"No sharks here baby," you said. "I know how you don't like them." Then he followed you by the shoreline. You took off your shirt and shorts. You had your bathing suit on underneath. You threw your clothes onto the sand. You had a little bit of a belly now but it was okay. Justin got on his knees and kissed your stomach and looked up at you and saw your smile so he gave cute kisses all over your tummy. Then he stood up and hugged you really tight and said, "I love you so much *Y.N.*." He already had his swimming shorts on so you got onto his back and he held you under your legs to keep you up. You held him around his waist tight with both arms and he started to walk into the water.
"How is it?" you asked him.
"Warm water," he replied. He placed you down once he was almost knee deep in. You turned him around and threw your arms behind his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He rubbed your stomach and had his other hand behind your neck and under you hair. He pulled away. Then he started to speak.
"*Y.N.*," he said holding both of your hands. He looked deep into your eyes. The moonlight was hitting him just right. "We've gone through a few rough patches in our life but it was better because it was with you. And I am so sure that I want to-"
Justin was cut off. He caught a glimpse of something in the distance. A silhouette of a person. He seemed shaken by it. He pulled you close and held you to protect you from whoever was approaching. Soon, he could nake out the face. So could you. It was Jason!
He pushed his hair out of his face. He had just came back up from a refreshing swim.
"Look who we have here," Jason said. He smirked. "Hey beautiful," he said reaching out to touch your face. Justin gently pushed you back.  "Don't put your hands on her asshole," Justin said. You backed away looking very scared. Jason laughed.
"Well I guess that'd make you an ass too because you look just like me," he said smiling.
"Just stay away from us okay? Did you know you hurt my girlfriend? And she is pregnant and you are ruining everything!!!" Justin yelled.
"Hey," Jason said. "Don't start pal," he said shoving Justin with both hands.
Justin pushed Jason back. "You started by raping her." He pushed him again. "You hurt her." He pushed Jason again. "You are ruining our babies' lives, AND THEY AREN'T EVEN BORN YET!!!!!" Justin was boiling over with anger. He pushed Jason back hard and it knocked Jason into the water. Jason slowly got up and pushed his hair out of his face. Then, without warning, he punched Justin square in the face. Justin covered his face. His nose was bleeding. You began to cry and tried go get between them, but Justin yelled at you.
"STAY BACK!" he shouted at you. That was the first time Justin had ever yelled at you, and you knew it was to protect you, but it also hurt. You were scared and didn't want to just stand by and see your muffin get hurt, but you listened and hustled over into the sand. You saw Justin punch Jason right in the stomach and when Jason hunched over, Justin punched him in the face and then again which sent Jason down in the water. Jason yanked Justin's leg and sat ontop of him and began to suffocate him in the water. You quickly ran in and jumped ontop of Jason and that gave Justin time to come up out of the water, but he didn't get up. He was still face flat in the water. Jason punched you in the stomach and slapped you once really hard and you fell back into the water. You saw Jason then run off. He didn't steal the car. You were all bloody and so was Justin. You struggled to turn him over and you dragged him onto the sand and started to cry and shake him but he didn't respond. Before you could check for his pulse or to see if he was still breathing, you passed out next to him on the sand.