Big Mistake Part 13

After kissing for about 2 minutes straight, you got off Justin's waist.  As soon as you did, your toes could no longer touch the bottom of the lake. You tried to grab onto Justin's arm but slipped. You tried to get up for air.  The water had gotten deeper.  THE TIDES WERE COMING IN! Justin quickly grabbed you by the waist and got you up on his shoulder.  You coughed and gasped for air.
"We have to get out of here!" Justin said sounding panicked.  You got onto his back and he began to walk in the lake.
"There is how I usually get out, up ahead," he said pointing to a tall wall of rocks.  "Just like rock climbing baby," he said to you.
You held onto Justin tight as he kept walking, but then he stopped.
"What is it baby?" you asked.  You were really scared.
"The water!" he said sounding scared.  "The tide is getting stronger.  It's starting to get too deep for me."
Justin grabbed your arm and picked you up so he could see your face.  "We're getting out baby, I promise," he said.  "Swim on your back," he said. You nodded and swam on your back to the rocks and he did the same.  You both got onto a big rock infront of the wall.  You looked at Justin waiting to know what to do and where to start. You watched Justin and what rocks he climbed onto carefully.  It was going well.  You followed. He grabbed a rock with his hand though soon and you heard a loud crack.  A huge rock from above came falling down.  You and Justin quickly stuck against the wall to dodge it.  It was hard. The rocks were so slippery.  Justin looked at you once the huge rock safely passed you both and hit the water.  You nodded at him and he continued.  He soon managed to reach the top and claw his way up.  You were a few steps behind and you began to slip.  You screamed and caught onto the edge of the land above.  You kicked and tried to get your foot on a rock. Justin quickly grabbed you by both arms and pulled hard and got you up.  Once you were up, you hugged Justin tight and cried into his shoulder.
"I AM SO SORRY BABY!" he said hugging you like there was no tomorrow.  He kissed the top of your head and stroked your hair and kept whispering the same sentence into your ear over and over and you held him really close and kept crying and he hugged you tighter.  He kept kissing the top of your head and began to cry.
"I don't know what I would have done if I lost you.  I would NEVER forgive myself babe," he said to you.
You pulled back and looked him in the eye and held both of his hands.
"It's not your fault," you told him.
"Yes, it is," he said while crying.
You kissed him on the mouth quickly and hugged him again.
You two just had to take in the moment and relax after what just happened.