Big Mistake Part 14

You and Justin made it home after a long  day with surprises and a scary turn. You got in the bathroom and took off all your wet clothes and left them to the side. You got in the shower and turned the water to a little cool. You let it run all on your body and ran your fingers through your hair. Justin walked in and you hadn't noticed yet. He slid the shower door open and you jumped back and covered your chest and crossed one leg over the other as you squealed. 
"What?" Justin said chuckling. "It's not like I haven't seen you like that before," he said smiling. You shyly looked away and he undressed and stepped in with you. You were still covering yourself up as he slid the shower door closed and he looked at the side of your face. He stared for a good 6 seconds before you faced him. You felt him looking at you. You looked at him as the water was still coming down on you. He saw you as an innocent, sweet girl.  Covering yourself, looking shy and water coming down on you. He slid past you and let the water run down on him. You tried to fight the urge but you couldn't and looked at Justin's ass and he turned his head back around. "I saw that," he said. He smiled and turned his head back. You blushed. You watched him soap himself and rinse off and soap again and wash off again.  When he was done, he faced you. You were still covering up and he just looked at you, kissed your forehead and stepped out. He wrapped his waist in a towel and left the bathroom.
You thought to yourself why were you acting so weird. You shrugged and began to soap yourself. As you bent down to soap your legs and feet, you felt a sharp pain in your stomach and screamed very loud. You carefully sat down on the shower floor and hugged yourself. Justin ran in. He was all dressed already. He asked you what was wrong but all you could do was hold yourself in pain. He helped you up and wrapped you in a towel. He had you sit on the closed lid of the toilet seat. He shut the running water off and came back to you and crouched down so he could look into your eyes. It hurt soooo bad!