Big Mistake Part 19

You woke up slowly. You sat up in bed and noticed Justin was gone. You went downstairs to find Justin talking to the cops at the door. You stood on the staircase watching.
"Okay, thank you, bye," Justin said. The police put up a hand to signal goodbye and Justin closed the door and locked it. He turned around to notice you.
"Oh hey baby," he said. He came up to you and kissed you quick on your mouth and took you by the hand to the couch. He sat both of you down.
"So what was that all about?" you asked.
"Oh, the cops had someone tow in your car today back into our driveway. It was still left at the store. And then took the car that belongs to Jason to the station for examination," he said. "And they are so close to finding Jason," Justin said. "But let's not talk about that." He kissed you softly and then pulled away to look at you.
"We are heading to the hospital soon so before we head off, I want to take you and I to the beach and-"
Justin was cut off to the sound of his phone ringing. He threw his head back.
"One moment baby," he said. You nodded. He grabbed his phone off the table and looked at the Caller ID. He hadn't saved the number but recognized it and seemed concerned. He got up and stepped outside.
He was whispering and you didn't want to invade his privacy but you were also concerned so you went to the door and eavesdropped. You could only hear his answers to the person.
"Why are you calling?
I don't want anything to do with you anymore, sorry.
I have a girlfriend, get it through your head.
No we are in a very serious relationship.
What do you want!?
You're kidding...
No, but how could all 3 be wrong.
No, no it's a mistake. It has to be.
An actual doctor?
Not good.
Because I am having kids of my own.
Damn it!!!
Okay, no, we are having more tests run, I'll be right down. *Y.N* has to go anyway.
Okay... bye."
Once you heard Justin say bye, you tried to run to the couch but you had a stomach cramp and fell right on your ass.
Justin opened the door to see you on the ground.
"You heard didn't you?" he asked. You nodded and he gave you a hand to help you up. He started to tell you how Nina was actually pregnant but he wouldn't settle without getting more tests run. He wouldn't believe he was the father without testing.
You broke down into tears and ran up the stairs. It was a struggle. Justin saw you struggling and slowing down. Halfway on the stairway, you got tired out and just sat down on the step and cried in your hands. Not only were you upset but now embarrassed that you couldn't get up alone. Justin came to sit next to you and he held you in a hug and eventually, you hugged him back and cried into his chest. He kissed the top of your head and held you close.
You felt so many things were wrong. Justin made a mistake that kept haunting you both and coming back as a reminder. You were raped while pregnant. Your babies could both now potentially die, and Nina was calling in again saying Justin was the father of her future child. And you were missing work, but that part was the least of your problems. All you could think of doing was letting it out and crying, so you cried into Justin's chest and held him. He had his big arms wrapped around you. Then he put his finger under your chin and made you look at him. He wipped your tears away for you.
"I promise you that I won't let this change anything," he said. You tried to look away but he made you look at him again by softly turning you. He showed you the mini tattoo on his hand and you looked at yours. The matching tattoo you guys shared.
"See that?" he said. "It's forever... like you and I," he said. Then he put his hands on your face and kissed you softly and you kissed back, and honestly, him being there with you made you feel better.