Big Mistake Part 21

You heard the voices around you. Justin was by your side. You looked around for Nina but you didn't see her so you assumed she couldn't come because she was pregnant herself and couldn't keep up. Justin kept squeezing your hand to help keep you awake and let you know he was there. They picked you up and placed you on a sort of bed in a room in the E.R. and scanned over your stomach to see what was going on. On the monitor, Justin saw the twin being suffocated moving around. Their cord was being pressed on and they couldn't breathe. The twin ontop of them kept moving around as well as if they were trying to roll over. You couldn't see the screen however because the doctors and Justin were crowding around it, but there was a doctor on stand-by telling you what was going on. The doctors were massaging your stomach and doing a whole bunch of things to try and help the baby to roll over. After a painful half hour, the injured baby finally rolled over and the other twin could breathe better. Everyone could relax a little. Now that the baby had turned , you could see their face. It was bruised. One of their eyes looked swollen. It could affect the baby in the future, if they even survived. That baby also looked like they had a hard time breathing. One of the doctors asked if you had fell on your stomach ever and you said yes.
"Well, it looks like this baby was affected severely by the fall. He or she may not make it."
You started to cry and Justin did to. In the meantime, there wasn't much they could do they said but regular checkups, Saturdays and Wednesdays.

BACK AT HOME

It was now about 4pm. You guys had given Nina a ride home. She apologized for her comments earlier. You both forgave her and wished her the best, promising to keep in touch. You and Justin laid down together on the couch downstairs. You wanted to forget what happened that day and just relax. Feel good again, so you and Justin just snuggled and he played with your hair and kissed you. Facing eachother on the couch, you put a leg up over his waist. He grabbed your thigh and had a strong grip with his other hand right on your butt. Innocent kisses turned into a make out session. Justin ended up fingering you right there on the couch while kissing you but that was all that happened. After that, you both sat up. You straddled Justin while sitting on his lap facing him and you guys just had a conversation about your future kids as if nothing was wrong. He looked so cute and you kept your arms wrapped around his neck and complimented his eyes and smile. He gave you cute kisses all over your face. It was just a moment for both of you to just forget about all of your problems. You kissed his neck and made him moan and put his hands up your shirt and feel your back. You laid him down and took off his shirt and kissed him down to his V-line. You teased like you were going to take them off of him but you didn't. You decided to sit right ontop of that area and you felt how hard he was and you teased him by continuing to kiss his neck while keeping your body ontop of his. And then you sat up straight still on him and admiring him and thinking about how lucky you were for Justin to be your boyfriend. He reached up and stroked your lips and pulled you back down so you could kiss him and he wrapped his arm around your waist while holding the side of your face with the other. He kept getting harder and harder and honestly, you loved knowing that you were the one making him feel that way. You soon got off of him and grabbed his phone from the table. You put in his password. He had given it to you. He was such a trustworthy boyfriend. You started taking cute pictures with him, one after another after another. Justin let you keep going because he wanted them to look back on and it would make him really happy. After taking a load of pictures with Justin, you took him to the shower with you pulling him along by his hand and interlocking fingers. He came into the shower with you and you guys used refreshing cold water (😉) and you both really did forget about all your problems. It was nice feeling a weight taken off you and having quality time for yourselves. In the shower, Justin stood behind you and massaged your shoulders and kissed your neck. You turned around and kissed him very roughly. He then turned you around and softly backed you up against the wall of the shower. He had his skin against yours and embraced all of you with your lips moving in sync. He grabbed your ass and pulled your thigh up onto him. He held your leg up against his waist and gripped your thigh very tightly. You felt him very hard against you and it turned you on alot. He let go of your butt and without warning, he shoved his d right into you. You didn't stop him and he started. Next he turned you around and pinned you up against the wall being careful of your stomach.
After you guys were all done and cleaned up, you shut the water off. You turned to see Justin running his fingers through his hair and you found it very sexy.
"It seems like we can never make out without it turning into something else," you said smiling.
"Well then maybe we should make out more often," he said smiling back. He stepped foward and kissed you and then got out of the shower.
"In about 2 hours, we're going to the beach," he said.
Both of you had completely forgotten about your problems.  It made you and him both feel really good.