Big Mistake Part 28

BACK TO YOUR P.O.V.

You sat on the couch downstairs in front of the door nervously refreshing your notifications every 10 seconds feeling worried. Justin had been gone for 4 hours now and it was past 6pm. You didn't know it but Justin and Gina were out buying and renting stuff to plan something big for you. You sat on the couch with so many thoughts running through your head.
'What if Jason found him? What if Justin is gone for good this time? What if he is hooking up with Gina? No, no, why would I think that. I trust him. What if he likes her though.' You were going through so many emotions and picked up your phone again and before you could refesh, Justin walked through the door and you jumped on him and wrapped your legs around his waist and held him.
"Oh my gosh baby! Where were you?" you said. You pulled back still on him. He locked the door.
"Just out," he said. He didn't want to spoil any of the plans for you and didn't tell you he was planning something. When he said that, you got off him and turned around and crossed your arms.
"What's wrong baby?" he asked. He turned you to face him. You faced him but you didn't look at him. He still was holding your shoulders.
"Baby, please don't be mad at me. I...I just can't tell you yet."
You wanted to know what Justin was keeping from you. You had no clue and it made you angry.
"Are you seeing someone else?" you asked.
"What?" Justin asked. He let go of your shoulders. "No. Babe. Why would you even ask me that. I only love you. I promise okay? Just you." You started to tear up. Then you looked at Justin.
"Please don't cry," he said. "I promise I am all about you and just you babe."
You sniffled.
"Prove it," you said. Justin looked at you for a moment deep into your eyes like he was reading you like an open book and then he cupped your face with both hands and kissed you. You felt all the passion he was putting into it and you held him back holding him close. He kissed you for about 2 minutes and stopped and looked at you still holding your face.
"Believe me?" he asked.
You nodded. You guys let go of eachother. Just as he let go of you, his phone started to ring. He said he would be back and stepped outside. You didn't eavesdrop this time, just leaned against the couch and waited. You stood there for about 5 minutes and decided to finally go see what he was doing. You opened the front door and saw and heard him laughing. He jumped up and looked at you and said, "Gotta go, bye!" and hung up. He lowered his phone and you saw the contact name as 'Gina😊' followed by 'Call Ended'. He put his phone on sleep mode and shoved it in his back pocket.
"Justin, why are you still talking with Gina? You spent all day with her." You weren't implying anything but just that you were hurt by the tone of your voice.
"I can't say. But baby, I will tell you this. Gina is helping me with something and it is a surprise."
You remembered Justin implying something about a surprise earlier that day. "Oh, okay," you said. Then you smiled. He picked you up and took you inside and locked the door again. He put you down.
"I'll leave my phone here, downstairs," he said to you. Then he kissed you and looked at you.
"Babe?" you said.
"Yes cupcake," he replied.
"Prove it. Show me how much you love me," you said.
"You want it?" he asked grabbing your waist. He had your area up against his.
You nodded.
He backed you up against a wall.
"Rough?"
You nodded and bit your lip. The doctors had recently said you could go back to having rough as long as the person was being careful for your stomach and stopped when you told them to.
"But be careful for my stomach okay?"
Justin nodded and started to tounge kiss you.

You put your arms out to hold Justin but he pinned them up above your head against the wall. Then he pulled away from the kiss and let go off your wrists. He got on his knees.  "Don't break eye contact with me okay baby," Justin said. You nodded and looked down at him. You ran your fingers through his hair. He pulled off your black jeans. He kissed you on your thighs and slowly let his tounge glide up and down your upper thighs. He squeezed them too. It turned you on. You stared right into his deep, brown eyes and watched him. He then came back up to you and kissed you and then went off to kiss the side of your face and made his way to your neck. When he stopped, he grabbed your jeans from the floor and carried you upstairs to the bed and closed the door and laid you down and tossed your pants at the door.
"Lights on this time, I need to see you," he said. He laid down.
"Get on top of me," he said. You sat up and carefully got your leg over him and sat right ontop of his boner. You could feel it through his pants. He held you by your thighs and guided you so you were moving back and forth on him. He grunted a few times but you guys never broke eye contact. It made you want him even more. Without warning, Justin flipped you over so he was on top of you and he yanked your shirt off and your bra and threw them aside. Then, he slowly moved down and with just his teeth and no hands, he took your underwear off. Then he came back up to your face.
"You won't be needing those anymore. You soaked right through them," he said. Then he kissed you and slipped his fingers right into you. It was hard for you to concentrate on kissing him and what he was doing to you so your kisses got sloppy and you were moaning into his mouth. He went fast because you asked for it rough and he was determined to make you love him more and for all your stress to go away. When he took his fingers out, he stopped kissing you and looked at you.
"Damn, your so wet babe," he said.

Justin looked at you right in your eyes.
"Sit up," he said. You sat up.
"Watch me do you," he said. He got off the bed and got on his knees and pulled you by your thighs to the edge of the bed so he could reach you. He pulled off his shirt and threw it aside.
"Now watch both me and my hands," he said to you. You were gushing without him even touching you again yet.
With the same fingers he was using before, he slipped them right into you and you watched his fingers disappear right inside of you. He fingered you slow then went fast and hard and then he took his other hand to make you start to look at him and not at his hand. You looked right into his face and he was biting his lip which made you bite your lip. Then you took a hand and put it on your stomach right above his hand and he knew he was doing it right and kept going. You wanted to keep looking at him but it was too much so you let out a loud, "F*ck!" and fell back onto the bed and he ate you out like a savage while holding your legs open with both hands. You were moaning and making noises the entire time. Then Justin got on the bed and roughly kissed you. He pulled off his pants while doing it and then his Calvins and pulled away and you went down on him and teased him before going all the way down and he yanked at your hair and grabbed your ass with the other hand as you went down on him.
"Yes *Y.N.*," he said through moans.
Him saying your name during this turned you on. You finished and then he turned you around and slipped right into you while you were in doggy style with your back arched. It felt even bigger and thicker going in this time than the other times. He used a fist to support himself up and put his other hand on your stomach. He pounded in you like there was no tomorrow. It was all so much and you buried your face into the pillows and screamed and he still kept going. He was sweating and moaning "f*ck, f*ck, f*ck" over and over. You finally flipped your hair back and your head back up and said, "Don't stop Justin" and he went harder than ever before hitting that spot eachtime. He did you over many different ways that night and finally came inside of you and pulled out and plopped down flat on the bed breathing very heavy and you plopped down too, both of you just staring at the ceiling. You felt like your vagina was full of so much right now from both Justin and you.

Justin sat up after about a good 5 minutes of both of you saying nothing. He was still pretty hard but it was going down.
"Did I show you well how much I love you babe?" he asked.
You sat up. "I'm speechless," you said. Then after a moment of looking at him, you said yes. He smiled and got up.
You were both so tired out. All that took tons of work. Justin went to shower and you fell asleep wrapped up in covers. After Justin got out of the shower after about a good 10 minutes of being in there, he put all the clothes from both of you in the wash and just threw your underwear away. It was so soaked in you know what and he could just buy you a whole lot more. He got dressed in pajamas. He was too tired out to go anywhere else that night.
Justin then woke you up. You got up and he took all the sheets off the bed and put it in the wash as well. You grabbed clothes and took them to the bathroom with you. You showered for about 10 minutes as well and when you were done, you changed in the bathroom. You got out and found the bed all made with new covers. Justin patted on your spot of the bed for you to come lie down next to him. You laid next to him and smiled.
"You love me," you said.
Justin smiled. You turned on the TV and you guys watched 'The Fault In Our Stars' and cried and you guys kissed a few times during the movie. Today was a good day for you.