Big Mistake Part 5

You looked deep into Justin's eyes.  He looked back at you.  You didn't know whether or not to tell him that you still had feelings for him.  That they were even stronger this time.  Like how he kissed you was so real and it made you weak in the knees.

Justin took his hands off your waist and waited for you to answer him. 
"Do I need to do it again?  So that you can more easily decide?" he asked you softly.  You didn't answer.  You just looked at him, and with no warning, you put both your hands on his face and kissed him and he kissed you back.  Just then, Gina opened the front door and you jumped back away from Justin.
"Umm, Gina..." you said awkwardly.
"What are you doing!?" she said shouting at Justin.  "Is he forcing you to kiss him!?"  Gina got red in the face with anger.  "You fucked some dirty hoe while *Y.N.* was home alone, feeling sick waiting for you.  You tore up her heart.  You dirty cheater.  Get away from her!!!"  Gina pushed Justin down the 5 doorsteps.  He fell hard on his side.  He slowly sat up.  The side of his face was scratched and bloody.  His mouth was full of blood and his right arm was all scratched up. 
"GINA!" you yelled rushing over to Justin.  You helped Justin up and helped to dust him off.
"I think... I think I should go now," Justin said.
"No," you said, your eyes filled with tears.  "If you are going I'm coming with you."
Justin looked into your eyes.
"You don't hate me?" he said with his eyes full with tears.  You softly looked at him and replied softly, "no."  Justin hugged you really tight.  And you whispered to him in tears, "I could kiss you now but your mouth is all bloody."  You pulled away and wiped the tears from his face.  You wiped the corners of his mouth off and cleared the blood showing.
"Gina," you said turning to face her.  You grabbed Justin by the hand.  "Please let us in for a moment?"  Gina looked at you.  "Alright," she said stepping aside.  You softly pulled Justin in by the hand, led him to the bathroom and helped him wash his face off while he washed off his arm.  When you two were done, you put the warm towel down and looked at Justin.  You held him with your arms wrapped around his neck and gave him a small kiss.  Then you said, "we should head home."  He nodded.  You put the bloody small towel in the washer.  You then took Justin by the hand and told Gina you would call her.  Gina looked still upset.  You two walked past her and you went into Justin's car and he drove you two home.