Big Mistake Part 15

Justin looked into your eyes and seemed very worried and scared for you.  He reached out to touch your hands where you were holding your stomach.
"It is almost 3 months baby," he said.  "I think you need another check-up soon."
You started to cry.
"Do you want to finish your shower?" he asked you softly.  All you did was nod in pain.
"Okay," he said standing up.  "I'll be right back baby."  He ran out the bathroom quickly and came back with some comfortable clothes for you to change into after.  Some sweatpants and his shirt and a underwear and sports bra.  You loved wearing his shirts because they were oversized on you.  He closed the bathroom door and put your clothes off to the side.  He carefully took off your towel.  You didn't cover yourself this time.  All you did was continue to hug your stomach.  He helped you stand and into the shower.  He eased you down so you were sitting on the seat that was made into the shower.  He turned the water to a comfortable setting and stepped in with all his clothes on but barefoot. He slide the shower door close.  He was getting all wet and so were you.  He got down on both of his knees.  He soaped your body for you.  His hands felt so soft and big all over your body. Soon, the pain eased down and you stopped crying and let go of your stomach.  You put them down gently on the side of your legs on the seat. Justin noticed and looked into your eyes briefly and smiled while still soaping you, and looked back at your legs and continued to apply soap. You thought how cute it was how intent his face looked doing this.  He made his way up your body and to then to your face.  When he got to this point, he just got soap on his hands and set the bar of soap down.  He gently rubbed your face with his fingers and circled around your eyes with his pointer finger.  Then he washed your face off with water and his hands off.  He smoothly touched your face and looked deep into your eyes.  He put more water on your face, just a little.  He felt the side of your face still looking deep into your eyes and felt your bottom lip with his thumb softly and kissed you.  Not too short and not too long.  Then he pulled away and looked into your eyes again, both of you two doing nothing but staring.  He soon softly shook his head.  You found it funny.  He rinsed the rest of your body off with water.  You thought it looked hot how his shirt was clinging to his body. You saw the outline of his chest and abs in it.  He soon pulled it off over his head and threw it behind him so he was shirtless.  He ran his hand and fingers back through his hair so it was out of his face again.  He had that intense look on his face again.  He finished washing you off then turned to shut off the water.  He stood up while turning the water off.  You noticed scratch marks on his back.  They were faint though.  You hadn't really ever noticed.
"Did I do that?" you asked him.
"Huh?" Justin said.
You pointed to his back and he looked trying to see and saw a few marks.
He faced you.  "No."  He came closer.  You looked up at his face.  He sat down next to you.  He faced you and you faced him.  You liked how he could have a serious conversation like this, although it was sort of weird, but he could look at you in the face and talk, and he wasn't focused on your chest or anything else.
"Those were from that girl...um, what was here name again?"
"Nina?" you asked.
"Yes," he said.  He kept looking at you.  "It was rough," he said.  "Intense, but I don't want to talk about me having sex with another girl.  With you or with anyone.  It was a mistake."
You looked at him in his eyes and you felt like you could see all the truth in him.  You cupped his face with your hands softly and gave him a passionate kiss.  It lasted for about 30 seconds before you broke the kiss.  You wanted to ask if it still hurt him, but you wanted to respect the fact that he wanted to move on from that memory. You slowly stood up.  Justin got up quickly.
"I don't want you to hurt yourself.  Wait a moment," he said.  

He stepped out the shower and grabbed the towel you were using before.  He wrapped you in it and helped you step out the shower.  You slid the door closed.  As you began to step foward, Justin caught you by surprise and ended up sweeping you up off your feet.  He held you in a craddling position type.  You were laying down in his arms.  He had you sit in a chair in the room you guys shared.  He dried you off with a different towel.  When he was done, he put lotion on you and a thin layer of deodorant.  He dressed you.  Then he put the towels away and your wet clothes in the dryer.  He pulled off his clothes infront of you and also added his clothes in the dryer.  He came out of the bathroom shutting the light and door.  He went to the dresser and got dry clothes for him to put on.  He just grabbed new Calvin Klein boxers and sweatpants, no shirt.  He helped you to your side of the bed and lied down next to you.  You layed your head on his chest and he played with your hair.  He grabbed the remote and turned the TV to Netflix.
That night, Justin and you just cuddled and watched movies and kissed.  You both drifted off to sleep around 5 am with the TV still on.