Big Mistake Part 17

JUSTIN'S P.O.V.

I finished the call and put the house phone away. I raced over to *Y.N.*. Her face was stained by tears. I noticed her arm and saw all the red marks. I carried her to the couch and closed the door. I came back to her. I noticed the marks continued down her arm and to her back. There were scratches on her waist. I was mortified by what someone had done to my baby! I was also boiling over with anger, wanting to pound whoever did this to her. My beautiful baby looked so hurt. And our kids! Thoughts about her and my future kids and whoever did this to her raced through my head. I saw the marks continued. I didn't want to violate her but I wanted to see. I pulled down her pants. I noticed blood leaking through her underwear and I began to cry. I was angry, confused and hurt. My feelings were stirred up all over the place. I clenched my fists. I turned her sideways to look at her back. I saw more hand marks. It was definitely a man who did this to her. I only partly peeled down her underwear to see the marks all over her butt. I pulled her underwear and pants back up. I was furious. Soon, I heard the sirens. The people came in from the ambulance and put my baby on a gurnee. I followed them to the truck and I sat down next to her and we sped off. I held her hand and cried the entire ride. We soon arrived at the hospital. They took her inside and the police stopped me. They asked me what I knew. I told them she went out this morning and came back late with marks all over her body I had seen and she passed out. They said they would find the perpetrator. I also told the police about the car out front and they said they would check it out. They let me go and I rushed in. I asked the front desk for information and they gave me the room number. I raced to her room. I saw through the glass the people strapping her with stuff and masking her.

2 HOURS LATER

I hadn't gone to the waiting room. I couldn't go inside my girlfriend's room yet, so I chose to sit in the hall by the door and wait. Soon, a doctor came out the room. I jumped to my feet. He let me in. I looked at her. She was more pale than usual.
"We've examined her," the doctor said.
I stroked her hair.
"And?" I asked. "Will everything be alright?"
The doctor hesitated. I touched *Y.N.*'s hand and looked at the doctor.
"She has some internal bleeding. We confirmed she was raped. And she was handled really roughly. Also, one child seems to look hurt. We don't know if that baby will make it. They are also on their twin. If they do not turn soon, the baby who looks hurt could maybe potentially suffocate their twin."
I was stunned. I was angry and sad, but stunned. Those words stung at me. It was too much. I walked over to a wall. I punched a deep hole in it, and another, and another. I kicked another big hole in and dropped to my knees and quietly cried. The doctor came up to me to offer comfort but I said they could go. They said to call if I needed anything. They left the room moments later. I went over to where *Y.N.* was lying unconscious and kicked off my shoes. I softly moved her over, careful not to disconnect anything and lied down next to her. I put one arm around her stomach softly and held her hand with my other hand and cried softly while lying there with her. I soon drifted off to sleep.