Big Mistake Part 7

Justin softly pushed you back.
"What are we doing?" he asked.  You looked at him in both of his eyes.  They were hypnotizing.  The brown in his eyes made you feel like you were melting.
"I-i-i don't know," you said.
He puts some strands of your hair behind your ear then kisses you quickly.  He opens the car door and he slides out.  He stretches out his hand.  You take his big, warm hand and interlock your fingers.  He helps you step out and locks the door. 
He leans against the car door and looks at you.  You fix the strap of your top.  He just keeps looking at you and you just feel the need to break eye contact, but he keeps staring you down.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" you ask him.
"Like what?"
"That."
He shyly looks away and back at you. 
"Because I, Justin Drew Bieber am freaking in love with you.  With all of you.  Your smile, hair, eyes, personality.....
Your laugh," he says practically gushing.  He blushes so hard.  He then steps foward and kisses you on the mouth quickly.  He steps back.
"So were we having a moment in there?  Back in the car?" he asks.  "Like were you about to give yourself up to me?"  You feel like his eyes are boring into your soul.  Like he can see all your darkest secrets.  You look at your shoes.
"I just... I don't know.  I was kissing you and it felt like.... like.... I can't even put it to words.  But I want you close and it seems like all the way close isn't even close enough."
Justin looks at you for a moment and takes you inside by the hand.  He shuts the door and locks it and you lay down on the couch and he crawls on top of you and he is just there, above you and looking at you. 
"Are you sure?" he asks you.
You bite your lip in thought, but very briefly.  "Yes," you say softly.
He smiles at you.  "You're my first.  I don't care if you really aren't.  I want you to be my first so I am going to remember this moment as you being my first."
You cover your eyes because you are blushing so hard.  You can't help it.  He just makes you feel that way.
"Happy 5 months babe," he says.
You uncover your face and laugh a little. 
"I don't think people really say that," you say jokingly. 
"Well it can be our thing," he says smiling.
"Okay," you say.  "Happy 5 months Justin."
Then, he pulls off your top slowly...