Big Mistake Part 6

Gina's house was really close to yours so you arrived home fast by car.  Justin slowly pulled up into the driveway.  He parked the car and just was looking straight ahead.

"Wild day today, huh?" you asked.
"Yes," he said turning to look at you.
There was a pause.  "Oh!" he said, while reaching into his back pocket.  He pulled out your phone and handed it to you.  "I saw the text from Gina.  That's why I decided to check if you were there."
You took your phone.  "Thanks," you said shoving it into your pant pocket.  You two took a moment, just looking at eachother.
"So listen..." you said.  "That girl... you know... that you did it with.  Did she force you?"
Justin looked away for a moment.  "To be honest, we were both just caught up in the heat of the moment, and when we were finished, this wave of regret and fear hit me.  I quickly got my stuff and put my clothes back on and told her I had to go.  She wanted me to stay but I told her no way.  I also felt sick knowing I just did it with someone random and left them.  And knowing I lost my virginity to someone that wasn't you.  I don't even know the person.  And I saw that text from you and then my heart sank and I broke down.  It was around 2 to 3 AM I believe by the time I left her.  I slept at a friend's place nearby.  Luckily, he let me crash there without questioning why so much.  He settled knowing I was drunk and I couldn't drive.  I slept in because of how hard I was drunk and how hard I partied.  I was so scared to see you today.  He drove me here.  Walking up the steps, I felt like I was about to hurl.  I was scared and I was just so out of it knowing how hurt you would be."  Justin looked at you.  "I planned to give myself up to you today.  I love you so much.  I was so sure I was ready and I wanted today to be so special.  I had it all planned out.  And I had this picture in my head of you crying happy, not hurt."
You looked at Justin.  Your heart felt happy and was going through so many other emotions.  You were still upset but felt so in love and you didn't know how to react.  How to balance the emotions or if you should chose love over the sadness or happy over the hurt, so you just leaned over and kissed him.  You took off your seatbelt and straddled him.  You were ontop of him and kissing him and loving him and just feeling so.... you didn't even know.  It was so intense like you had to let all your feelings go so you kept kissing him and feeling him and running your fingers through his hair.  And Justin kissed back going hard and soft in the kisses and held you close.  And he felt your body and your skin up against his.  You were still over him facing him while your legs where on the outiside of his and all the passion escalated.  You didn't know what you were doing but you kept kissing him.  You wanted to show him how much you loved him.