Chapter 18: Nightmare Night

I awoke to the feeling of being shook.

"Come on Samuel, it's nightmare night!" When I heard that, my eyes widened and I sat up. "Nightmare night?" "Yes! Now come on, put on this mask." Shimmer threw me this mask that reminded me of Skyrim. "Come onnnnnnn!" "Ok ok, geez." Shimmer was as giddy as a school filly, making me laugh at her excitement.

I put on the mask, surprised it actually fit, and the fact I could see as bright as day. "So Shimmer, what are you wea- oh." I turned around and froze when I saw her costume. You think she'd be a fricking Princess? Nah.

She was an undead fairy. "So umm... How do I look?" I stared at her longer than need be, but shook my head and smiled behind the mask. "You look fine Shimmer." Her face fell when I said fine. I myself wanted to say something different, but I couldn't allow her to be with me.

We walked out of the hut, and saw Zecora. (She looks the same as the Nightmare night episode.) "well how do you do you two?" I smiled at Zecora. "We're fine, thanks for asking Zecora." (It's so fun to rhyme.) "if it's nightmare night you seek, look to the end of the forests peak." I smiled and nodded to her. "Again, thanks Zecora, happy Nightmare night!" Zecora smiled, and waved as we both went to Ponyville.

"Wow, this place is definitely better than when I was here last." Shimmer looked around in wonder, and I just looked around, unaffected by the scenery.

"Let's go play some games Samuel." "Uh, you go ahe-" she grabbed my right hoof, and dragged me to a dunk tank.

We played at each and every one of the game centers, and when we went to a Nightmare night bowling center... "First prize is a large sum of bits??" Shimmer was staring at the poster in happiness. "Samuel can we please go bowling? Please, please, PLEASE??" I groaned in defeat and looked back at her. "Fine." "YAY!!" She once again, dragged me through Ponyville.

After about 12 rounds of bowling, we eventually won, making Shimmer one of the happiest fillies I've ever seen. She even squeed.

"20,000 bits, just for a bowling tournament? Wow." She looked at me and smiled. "Thanks..." I turned my head towards her, and smiled. "Don't mention it Shimmer." She looked at me in happiness for a bit, then she focused her attention to the forest, where me and her were staying.

"Thanks for the night Sam, couldn't of had as much fun without you." I smiled as she went to clean off her make up, and switch into something more comfortable. "No problem Shimmer, anything for somepony like you." She froze from where she stood, and turned to me. "Somepony like me?" I realized what I said and blushed. Thank Faust I still had the mask on. "Yeah... Somepony like you."

She smiled small, and went to clean up. I took off the mask, and looked at it. 'Looks like Otar the mad's mask. Heh, I like it.' I set it down, and closed my eyes to get some sleep. 'Please let me have at least one good dream...' I nodded off, and for once, my dream came true. (Heh heh. That was terrible sorry. Anyway, happy nightmare night, sorry there wasn't more... 'Action' I just am really happy to of gotten off the streets, and be able to get a literal boat load of candy. Night guys. Leave a comment, and tell us how we're doing. Bye.)

-Samuel