Chapter 12

A/N : U GUYS ARE MAKING ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN DA WURLD. TwT SANKYU FOR VOTING AND THE VIEWS. NOT TO MENTION ALL THE AMAZING COMMENTS. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. I LOVE YOU ALL TOO MUCH WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE WHAT I'M FEELING.。゚(`゚)゚。💘💘💘

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE COMMENTERS ON CHAP 11.

Shits about to get interesting.

🌸[ READ FROM BEGINNING ]🌸

"YOUR (Y/N)?!"

As you were leaving, you turned to face them. "Yeah...got a problem with that?" You asked in a slightly cruel tone. You were confused on why they'd care. Did Katsuki tell them about you? The pink haired girl snarled in disgust and brought her hand up in a sassy motion, then said "Yes we've got a pro--" Jen was cut off by the hand of her sister michel "Nope! we haven't got a problem at all!" She stated quickly with a sweet smile on her face. You looked up and saw the blonde haired woman looking at you with her mouth slightly agape, and her eyes widened slightly, she then smiled kindly and looked at the amount of people around her. " How about we have dinner together?" She asked. Now all eyes were on her. Jen grabbed her mothers hand and walked off, before she did she said 'we'll be a few minuets.' and michel followed the two by skipping along the corridor, and taking a glance at you at some times.

"Mom!! No way we're going to invite her to dinner with us!" She whispered yet yelled at the same time,being careful so you all outside wouldn't hear, due to the room being close to where you were standing. "Why not? this will help Bakugou in his therapy, because I'm able to analyze her actions, and see what she's like." She mother spoke gently. "Yah. Mom's right. I don't see why not. That girl is smokin'." Michel said while taking a lolly pop out of the pocket of her mini skirt and unwrapping the wrapper. Venda sighed then she grew a serious expression on her face. "Listen Jen. I am your mother. I get to decide. And do not speak to our guests that way, do you understand?" Jen stepped back a little, and nodded slowly before walking out the room with both following.

An awkward silence fell in the air. Katsuki was just staring at you. You looked at him for a few seconds but then turned your head to a different direction. You were itching to get rid of the tension. "Look-" You and Katsuki said at the same time. But then you two did the same action, you looked down to your feet. "Um..." You stuffed your hands into your pockets. "So.. why are you at this place..?" You asked. But before he was able to speak you all heard the sound of a door room closing. "Well! now that, that's, settled. How about you all go to Jen's room while I prepare dinner?" She said soon vanishing from your view, as she headed to the kitchen. "Come in!" Michel said playfully, as she locked her arms with yours and rushed in the house, she smirked and looked at Bakugou, Katsuki glared at her with a look of jealousy. Jen rolled her eyes and puffed out in annoyance and she walked up to Eijirou and took his hand dragging him into the home. As the door shut behind them.

It was unnoticed that a unidentified person was watching them closely.

--------------

You all went up the stairs to Jen's room. You cringed, it was to.. well.. girly. (A/N : I'm not saying being girly is bad. But your character in this story isn't like that... so yah 0.0) The pink haired girl jumped onto her queen sized bed "Hey you!" Jen pointed in your direction. "Hm?" You looked in her direction lazily. Michel was stuck on your arm like cement on a brick. You tried pushing away but there was no use. "How about we have a fashion show!"She looked at you with a smirk on her face, 'Hmph! She probably will expept! and when she does, I'll blow katsu-kun's mind! and he'll fall head over heels for me!... kyaa!! I can't wait!' she started squirming excitedly in her bed your eyes widened in her declaration. "Why? I don't have any clothes to wear anyway." You shrugged, as her smirk formed into an angered expression. 'WHY CAN'T THIS LOWLIFE JUST GO ALONG WITH IT?' She thought as she sat up and folded her arms. "The clothes are no problem." She said "But before we start it, we can all take a bath in the family hot spring!!" Michel shouted happily. You were fine with the hot springs and all, though you had second thoughts about the fashion show. But you just went with the flow. "Great idea Mich!Follow me everyone!" Jen said,you turned your head to look at katsuki and he looked like his normal reckless self. You sighed and followed the joyous teen.