Chapter 16

A/N : Okay, I said I would update on Tuesday but to make it up to you guys I'll post 2 chaps in one day. But I will warn you I'll try to post the second one. My brother's leaving the city to go to university. So me and me and my family want to spend time with him as much as we can. But hey, I'm still going to post for you guys! So hakuna matata.

Yes I did just use a disney reference. Deal with it.

Enjoy!

🌸[ READ FROM BEGINNING ]🌸

"Oh thank god it's you."

Sighing in relief you asked what Eijirou was doing up so late. "I could ask you the same thing. I was really hungry, and I heard the sound of footsteps. I thought it was some intruder!" He then snickered lightly making sure not to wake anyone up. He then died down before looking at you quite seriously. "Whats wrong..?" You asked as you were both standing in the dark, an eerie silence took over the both of you, squinting your eyes you noticed that his gaze was fixated on the floor while his face was as red as his hair. "(Y--y/n)..?" He asked as he slowly looked into your (e/c) eyes. You stood silent not knowing what to say, "I -- I... can I-- um.." He drew closer to you while you were not moving an inch and let him approach you. His hands held your shoulders and he spat it out.

"C-CAN I K-KK---

KISS YOU?!"

------------

*Yawn*

"Ughh..~ what time is it?" The pink haired female said, turning her head to the clock. She rubbed her sleep struck eyes, which had widened after realizing what time it is. "5.AM??OMG! W-WHY DID I WAKE UP AT THIS TIME?!" She yelled quietly to her self, coughing slightly, before it turned into a rage of coughs daring to come out. "I gu-guess I'll go-- *light cough* get a drink of water-- *COugH*" Jen held her hand to her chest, as she sat up and started heading towards the kitchen in her house. She looked at the spotless stairs in her huge home, as she walked down the stairs she heard voices whispering to one another. 'OM...GOD!! I- TH-THERE ARE INT- INTRUDERS IN MY HOUSE!! WHAT DO I DO?! WHAT DO I--'

"C-CAN I K-KK--- KISS YOU?!"

Jen perks her ears at the moment of hearing those words. "Hold up. Does that voice belong to that... red lumpy haired guy?" The pink hared female whispered to herself as she started walking down the stairs slowly and take a peek at what was happening. "Who is he talking to...?" Jen asked while standing at the left side of the huge kitchen door. "I-I don't know.. I just don't feel comfortable with kissing anyone right now. Ya' know.. at this time." Jens eyes widened in excitement. 'TH--THAT'S '(Y/N)'S VOICE!! OMFG. She is cheating on Katsu-kun! How dare that little bitch try and steal MY man while playing the odds!!' She took a peek at the scene with heart pumping with adrenaline to see what's going to happen.

" I'm so sorry (y/n) but..understand that, I can't wait any longer.." He said as his head was down. The grip on your shoulders tightened. Meanwhile your heart was beating rapidly and you looked for a way to get out of this situation, though it was incredibly difficult to do, due to the darkness. "Eijirou, look we can stop all of this now. Lets just head up to our rooms and go back to sleep. Okay?" You smiled slightly tapping gently on the grip of his hands on your shoulder, "Who.." He asked, his head still down. You have never seen this side of him before. "huh..?" Eyes having a trace of confusion and curiosity sparked. "Don't tell me you forgot about your wrists (y/n)... I - I just don't want to see you hurt!"