Chapter 15

A/N : Your welcome for the pic ✨

Unless you already have it. Thats cool, ya know.. I'm not mad or anything, I thought it was gonna be a surprise for yall' but I guess I was wrong... *Sniffs*

JK. God I'm such a weirdo, how do you guys put up with me? 😂  

Sorry if some of you guys don't prefer the way the dialog or paragraphs are laid out then I'm sorry, I don't have the time to fix and do so, its the way I write. If your confused or annoyed that the book isn't the way you like how it's set out then I'm sorry that my book isn't perfect. Sure my stories are long there are about 1600+ words and such and I make it that way so you enjoy what lies ahead I actually appreciate that a commenter told me about what they think I should do, and I'm thankful but I just don't have the time.

 And I'm just going to add this as well, cause who doesn't love good news? there's going to be extra surprises in (probably) the next few chaps!

Annnd I'm back in my county, meaning quicker updates!

Enjoy.

🌸[ READ FROM BEGINNING ]🌸

You and katsuki just stared at the raging female.

"WHAT IS KATSUKI DOING IN HERE?!"

She asked looking at you in anger. "And why aren't you wearing your dog outfit??!" She shouted while her voice cracked a little. She coughed slightly and regained her composure. "Get out of my closet. NOW. You are going to ruin my clothes." She stated. You and Bakugou started to stand up, and as soon as you fully stood, she grabbed your arm and harshly pulled you out of the closet. "Whats wrong katsu-kun?" She asked worriedly while helping katsuki out of the closet. You noticed his state was terrible. He was incredibly white, and he looked sleepy. Jen had his arm around her shoulder, supporting him incase something happens. "Come on Katsu-kun. I'll bring you to a room so you can rest." Jen said walking along with Katsuki with you trailing behind.

You all reached a huge room. "We have this room only for guests!!" She said happily and smiled at the tired bakugou who could care less about what's happening. "Can you not shout...? I have a head ache.. oka *hiccup* kay..?"he said in a raspy voice. As he released the grip on Jen's shoulder. And he hurriedly, pushed the blanket down and jumped into the bed with the warm blanket now on him. He slept faster than you thought. "Must of been really tired after all that drinking." Jen said still in her cat costume for the fashion show. She then went out of the room and dragged you along with her. 'She's dragging me everywhere.Its getting on my nerves.' You thought as you stood outside of the room with the pink haired girl.