DISCONTINUED

Hey guys! Okay first of all I want to thank everyone for their support, all the reads (seriously like I was shocked with how many people read/enjoyed this crappy old fanfic lmao) and comments that give me life (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)💖

It makes my cold, dead heart a little warmer every time I see people commenting or voting on a chapter. I cant thank you beautiful souls enough— y'all get all my uwus🥺💖

So in terms of the truly overdramatized content you read about in this fan fic, I want to apologize for. My adolescent mind thought what I wrote was super edgy and interesting, but now that I read it I just cringe harder than any living being has ever cringed before. I know I would change a lot of things if I were to edit the chapters (hell I'd make a whole new book) - but  it's fun keeping it he way it is/looking back on it for now.

I also wanted to establish the fact that this fanfic is discontinued (it has been for a few years?) and I'm sorry if i didn't mention that before haha (u can smack me for that, it's fair lmAo). The main reason it's discontinued is because— to be frank, I have writers block and I've lost interest in this fanfic and I'm not that engaged with boku no hero Academia anymore (don't get me wrong really love the anime and manga) but in terms of continuing this Bakugou x reader book I'm not that motivated. (Sorry QWQ💖). However on the plus side, I did start getting into this other anime called kimetsu no yaiba (or demon slayer). It's truly a beautiful story and I'm in love with all the characters so much. I recommend u guys check it out!!

In addition to this my writing skills were complete poop back then (it looks like I didn't even know what paragraphs were 😂😂) and my grammar was all over the place. Yet people still seemed to enjoy it and I will forever love y'all who did.

For those of you who are wondering, no I do not want a co-athor or anyone to take over this story and continue writing the chapters. Please respect these wishes because I prefer the fact that this is my work and I'd like to keep it that way. (I know it sounds quite selfish but I had good times writing this and I don't really want anyone else to take over or do anything).

Imma go ahead and give out one more big ass thank you again to all of you wonderful people who enjoyed my fan fic, and I'm sorry that couldn't continue it ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ').

I hope everyone has a wonderful day or night!
My best Regards to all u beautiful pancakes out dere,
Nadia uwu💖

I hope everyone has a wonderful day or night!My best Regards to all u beautiful pancakes out dere,Nadia uwu💖