Chap 1 Out Of The Slammer

Jayy's Pov

I was released from prison today, I can't fucking believe it 3 year I spent behind bars. Also 3 years since my brother and his fiancée died, they loved each other so much and I loved her as well but I feel like if our relationship would have been better if we weren't in this fucking love triangle shit.

I shouldn't be mad at her or my brother, damn I can't even believe that one day there happy and the next it's taken by surprise that they hate each other or never what to see each other happy with another so they abuse them.

If only Ashley was here right now, and Dahvie left us she would still probably be morning his death as well as hating me, telling me I'm the reason why he's dead, that I should have been in front of the bullet instead of him but he wasn't kill by a bullet.

More like driving while drunk, he's always been safe while driving and maybe he thought that he would have been okay or not, well I bet he did plan it as a suicide note.

But now my life isn't as well as I imagined it out of prison, well my lawyer got myself an apartment but I don't think I'll be in it for a little while, I walked around the apartment as my lawyer sat at the kitchen table "Jeremy, if there's anything you need done I'll happily do it for you".

I looked at her "I don't think you can bring back anything that I once had" she rolled her eyes "Jeremy lighten up, I know it's been hard since your brother died but you need to move on in life. There's a coffee shop down the street maybe you can socialize there".

I laughed "like someone is gonna be friends with a murder, I'll have you know that I only shot the fucker cause of self defense" "than why didn't you bring it up in court?" She asked and I rolled my eyes "Like someone would believe me, I was part of the most dangerous group ever".

She got up and then looked at me "Jeremy, I know that loosing a brother is hard on you but you need to know that even if we loose the hardest things it's easier to move on". I rolled my eyes "I lost a lover as well, and I got charged for her fucking death? Her father shot her not me" my lawyer sat back down "Why did you shoot him? Did you feel anger?" She asked and I looked at her "Yes I did".

"I was gonna shoot my brother also for taking her away but I knew that if he saw me point a gun at him, he would have felt betrayed by me" I looked out the window and then back at my lawyer "I've been to prison before, but I've never ever been to prison for killing the one I once loved" I said and then my lawyer looked at me.

"Here Jeremy, this is my card if you need me call me" as she left I looked around my apartment some more. I sat down on my bed and cried "I'm so sorry Ashley" I said and then with more tears coming out I felt anger.

I grabbed the nearest thing which was the lamp and smashed it against the wall "Fucking why? Why did you leave me" I asked myself as I fell back down. Maybe my lawyer right maybe I need to socialize more, and probably move on in life.