Chap 3 The One Girl I've Wanted For Life

Jayy's Pov

I looked at my clock and today was the day, I was gonna go on my date today with Jade. I feel nervous I wonder if she'll even like the date maybe not, I walked around my apartment some more and then before I could check the time I herd a knock at my door.

I opened it up and I saw a delivery man holding a package "Jayy Griffs?" He asked and I shook my head "yeah that's me" he handed me the package and I looked at it. I opened it and I saw a painting along with a note

"In memory of when we first talked on the phone to the day of our first date"

I smiled looking at the painting, it was from Jade I wonder how she got my address. I looking at the painting some more till I got a call from her

"Hello, I see you sent me a lovely piece of art"

"Stay away"

"What? I don't know what your talking about"

"Jade stay away from her, she doesn't belong to you"

"I don't know what your talking about?"

"Jade, my girlfriend she was the one you meet at the café"

"Listen we're just going on a date tonight, nothing serious it's not like I'm gonna purpose to her or knock her up"

"You better not or else I'll kill you"

"I'm not scared of you, I've been to prison before"

I hanged up and then I got another call "oh what is this about"

"Hello?"

"Hi Jayy, did you get my present for you?"

"Why yes I did and how did you get my apartment number?"

"I know a friend who lives in the same complex as you, so I told her to get your number"

"You little sneaker"

"Haha anyway are you getting ready for tonight?"

"Yeah I was but someone interrupted me"

"Let me guess, my ex boyfriend called you?"

"Yeah he did, how did you know?"

"This happens to all of the guys I'm interested in, he doesn't want me to fall in love with anyone else besides him"

"Well you should say that your going on a date with a man who got out of prison"

"Well I bet he'll be truly terrified
If I say that"

"Alright well I shouldn't ruin your day to get ready on our date so, I'll talk to you at our date baby doll"

"Alright well bye"

I hanged up and looked at the painting again "damn she is a beautiful artist" I said and then I looked at myself in the mirror "And damn you really need a shower". I toke a shower and got dressed right in time for the date, I looked at my phone and I noticed she texted me her address "that's good" I said and then I walked out.

I knocked on her front door and she opened it looking so beautiful as ever, I couldn't believe it "Hey beautiful" I said and she smiled "Hi handsome" I grabbed her hand and smiled "come on darling".

We arrived at our date and the beach looked beautiful I don't think I've ever seen a girl look as beautiful as her, she laid her head on my shoulder and smiled "this is beautiful" I smiled and then she looked at the waves.

Everything was silent as we were relaxing by the waves "So how's your classes going?" I asked and then she smiled "good, actually there's a contest to enter in a piece of artwork and I actually signed up for it" I smiled "that's amazing, what's the prize if you win".

"The art piece gets accepted into a museum and I really want to prove to my parents there was a reason to come to California instead of staying back in Ohio" she looked at the sunset "I grew up in Ohio and all my parents did was tell me there isn't a purpose to go to California if your dreams are gonna get denied, so the day I graduated high school I left my home town and came here".

"I haven't talked to my parents since, they probably worry about me sometimes" I rubbed her back and smiled "Well don't worry your art well tell them the truth, that you can be an amazing artist".

She smiled looking at me "Thanks Jayy, I'm sorry that was depressing to you" I shook my head "Not at all Jade" Jade is literally perfect, I never thought even if she's the most beautiful girl in the world she still reminds me of Ashley. I walked Jade home and everything was perfect on our date, as we got to her door she turned around and looked at me "thanks for the lovely date" she said and I smiled "no problem".

I really want to kiss her and then I did it, I locked my lips with hers sand she locked hers back. I couldn't believe it and then as we pulled away I looked at her beautiful eyes "Thanks again for the date" she said and I smiled.

She opened up her door and looked at me one last time "So when can we meet again?" I asked and she smiled "Well maybe Tuesday after my class?" I smiled and then kissed her lips again. "Alright want me to pick you up?" I asked and she giggled "Do you know where it is?"

She asked and then I smirked "Your campus is somewhere near the coffee shop, I'm guessing". She walked in her doorway and turned away looking at me "Brick building on the left, I'll see you there".

I smirked and then walked off, as I got to my apartment I fell on my bed and fell asleep happily as ever.