Chap 21 She's Isn't Jade With Ashley Around

Jade's Pov

I was sitting in the hospital room and he turned his head slowly towards me "Ashley, I thirsty can you get me something baby?" He asked and I smiled and grabbed him a  water bottle "here the doctors only want you to drink water" I said and he smiled "your a good girlfriend I love you". I smiled and then I saw the doctor "I'll be back baby" I kissed his forehead and smiled "I love you".

I walked in the hall and looked at the doctor "he seems perfectly fine, but about the mixed personality thing saying that your his ex girlfriend?" "Yes Ashley is his ex, and that what he's calling me" I looked inside his room and back at him "Do you think he still has feelings for her?" "Unless he was damaged in the head when he dated Ashley" I laughed "tell me about it". I looked inside his room and saw him looking at his tattoos "I feel bad for him, he didn't even understand why my ex did that to him" I said and then I the doctor smiled "Just help him understand that he isn't really himself".

I walked back into the room and he was still looking at his tattoos "what's wrong?" I asked "my skin is covered in this black ink stuff on my body, what is it?" He asked "it's tattoos baby". I hold his hand and he smiled "Jayy, do you remember anything from last night?" "No I don't, did I hurt you?" I shook my head "No it's just, You and Alana were at the store and you got beaten by my ex" "wait Dahvie attacked me?" He asked and I shook my head "Who?" "Dahvie, wait how long have I been out?".

"Jayy you haven't even been here in the hospital for a day and your flipping out on me" "did you cheat on me when I was out?". I couldn't believe it, I felt like he wasn't trusting me at all "no, Jayy I didn't" "get out! Get the fuck out!" He yelled and I ran out. The nurse stopped me "what happened?" "He's lost his mind, he thinks I cheated on him". The nurse looked at me and then shook her head "let's send you home with your baby, give him some resting time".

I got home and I put Alana to sleep, everything was quiet, so I went on the computer and did a search on Jayy's past. I typed in his name and all that came up was police records of many reports of sexual assault or battery "oh my god" I looked some more and I saw something fly open from across the room "what's that?" I asked and as I walked over to it I saw a journal opened up "I shouldn't mess with it, since it is Jayy's".

But sometime said look, he has to be hiding something. I decided to say fuck it and I looked at the journal there was a little poem I spotted and it read

She walked only the villains lair terrified at her surroundings and the man followed behind her, she spotted and then she turned around "you've been telling the truth all along he's a monster and your nothing like him, oh please sir make love to me show me that not only you love me" well that's what the man did, he pushed her against the red wall and then went from gently to violently taking her clothes off. Her hand went up and down his body as the lips that belonged to another man moved on, he grabbed her chin and smirked "You fall back in that man hands again you'll be a sinner, and you'll he spanked" but the poor lady didn't believe in sins as she laid down in her death bed after giving birth to a sinful child.

I closed the journal and then Alana started crying "Who did I fall in love with?" I asked myself "A manic or a criminal looking for revenge?"