Chap 8 I'll Always Protect You No Matter What

Jades Pov

It was after class the next day and I was gonna hang out with Rose after class, as we walked out of class she smiled "so what did you two do last night?" She asked and then I shrugged "I chickened out last night" she froze "what, so he made a move and you weren't ready?"

She asked and I shook my head "Yeah I feel bad for him, I mean he really wanted it" Rose grabbed my shoulder "Listen you don't need to say your ready act like your ready" she said and I rolled my eyes "like how?".

"Give him a little tease" she said and I laughed "okay why don't you help me, with a outfit or something?" She smiled and jumped up and down "of course I'll help you, cause that is what your friend does". I got to her apartment and she sat me down on her couch, she handed me and outfit "here Jayy will love this, especially since he's a bad boy" I rolled my eyes "he won't like it" I said and then she laughed "Jade he's been to prison before and you think he wants a special night with a lady right? Well you the lady he choose".

I looked at it and smirked "I'll give it a try" she smiled and then as I but it in my bag I saw a text from my Ex Austin

"I'm right outside come out right now, I want to talk to you"

I froze and then looked at Rose "I can't go out there, Austin is out there" I said and she froze "What?" We opened the blinds and there he was, I was so scared I couldn't even breathe "are you okay?" She asked and I shook my head "No I can't go out there I'm scared".

I picked up my phone and dialed Jayy's number

"Hey baby"

"My Ex he's right outside Rose's apartment, he won't leave us alone"

"What? Call the cops now"

"Jayy I don't want to I want you to fight him"

"Are you crazy, I'll end up back in prison"

"Jayy please I can't do this alone"

"Fine give me her address and I'll kill that fucker right now"

"Okay I will"

After I gave him the address I sat in a corner and cried "Jade listen your boyfriend is gonna save us so don't worry". We wanted a couple of minutes and then I herd tires squeak in the parking lot, I got up and went towards the door. Everything was silent again till I herd knocking "Jade baby it's me Jayy, open up baby" he said and I opened the door and cried in Jayy's arms "I was so fucking scared Jayy" I said and he hugged me "I know baby".

We pulled away and I looked at Rose "You two are so cute" she said and I looked at Jayy smiling "Let's head home baby". As we got home I looked at the outfit Rose gave me and I smiled, "Hey Jayy" "yeah?" I looked at the outfit and then smiled "Your in the living room right?" "Yeah I am".

I put on the outfit and I rolled eyes "this makes my breast huge" I said and then I herd a giggle come from the hall seeing Jayy standing in the doorway "look at you" he said and I smiled "you like it?" I asked and he smirked "Let me guess, your ready now?" He asked and then I smirked "Well I didn't dress up like this for nothing"

I toke off the suit and then he laid me on the bed, I slipped his pants off of him and bit my lip "damn someone really ready" he said and I blushed, never ever thought that my plan would be perfect but it is.

He started sucking on my neck and it felt great, his lips moved down my body and they stopped at my inner thighs "Oh Jayy" I moan as his breath touched my body, then he inserted his tongue causing me to go fucking nuts.

He got up and then put in his cock, it felt so good I didn't want it to end. Jayy smiling just looking at me going crazy "having fun baby?" He asked and I smiled "yeah I am", and then I felt it coming down "Ja-Jayy" and then I fucking cummed everywhere.

Jayy laid down next to me and then looked at my face "Fuck, that was amazing" he said and I smiled "well, not only did I loose my virginity but I also had sex with the sexiest man alive" I said and he laughed. I looked at him and then smiled "Wanna do another round?" I asked he looked at the clock "don't you have class in the morning?" I rolled my eyes "come on Jayy, let's do it" he smirked "Alright then". I can't believe I was actually doing it cause I never see myself having sex with a guy like Jayy but I am.