Chap 13 Dragged To The Woods

Jade's Pov

I walked out of my art class and I caught up with Rose and Her girlfriend Sarah "Hey ready to go on the trip?" Rose asked "Yeah it's just I have to go home and get Jayy" but the Rose smiled "isn't that him right there?" I turned around and I saw him standing against his car smoking "Yeah that is".

I walked to him and smiled "Hey baby girl" he said and I smiled "Hi, I see your ready?" I said and he laughed "Yeah all I need is a lady and her two lesbians friends" I smiled and kissed his lips "well aren't you a nice boyfriend" he smirked and then Rose came up behind us "Hey Romeo and Juliet, you ready?" I pulled away and Jayy smiled "Only if you and your lady are".

We got to the cabin and Jayy looked at me "I thought we were sleeping in a tent?" "Oh we got a bonus, instead" Jayy looked at me and smirked "What, don't give me that look". We walked in and Jayy laid his stuff on the floor "well let the fun start" Jayy said and I smiled "what are we gonna go first?" "Well we can go for a walk, and you know" he winked "Jayy! we're in the middle of the woods no sexual activity".

He looked at me and kissed my cheek "I'll try mommy" he said and I rolled my eyes "shut up and kiss me" he kissed my lips "alright now let's go on a walk". Me and Jayy were walking on the dirt road and Jayy had a walking stick with us.

He grabbed my hand and smiled "I feel like a powerful creature holding this stick" he said and I smiled "I bet you do". Jayy walked me off the track and he had me stand in front of a tree "what are we doing here?" I asked and Jayy smirked "You'll see"

Jayy took off his pants and smiling at me, I knew what he wanted to do and but I couldn't resist. Jayy pinned me against the tree and smirked "take your clothes off" I toke off my pants and my underwear. Then Jayy picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist; It felt so good but it kinda felt weird as well.

Jayy looked at me and smirked "I love you" he said and I smiled, everything was going well until I herd a voice "Having fun?" We stopped to see Rose looking at us "Fuck" Jayy said "Rose, what are you doing outside of the cabin?" I asked and she laughed "Me and Sarah are heading to the to river wanna come? Or are you good?" I looked at Jayy "we're just gonna stay at the cabin". "Alright well, don't mistake a snake as a dildo" Jayy looked at me and than laughed "we'll try not to, now if you don't mind we need to visit our little fun time out here"

She smirked "Well I promise not to interrupt next time", I rolled my eyes and when me and Jayy stopped and looked at me "I'm sorry about that baby" I smiled "don't be, everything is okay Jayy and now we can have the cabin all to ourselves" "Yeah, that means we can hump all day until blood leaks out of you" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Jayy smirked and kissed my cheek "let's go back, baby doll and maybe we won't continue we'll just cuddle on the couch" on our walk back it was silent until I looked at Jayy again and caught his attention "what's wrong baby?" He asked and I shook my head "Nothing, I'm fine don't worry about it". I grabbed his hand and he looked at me "well that's saying a lot right now" "it's just, I get worried about you sometimes Jayy and not in like a health way more like an mental way"

"Really? What's wrong with me to be scared about?" "It's just you've been in trouble a lot and I think what will happen if that effects us?" Jayy stopped me and then looked at my eyes worried "Jade, I swear I'll never ever hurt you or effect your self esteem" I smiled and grabbed his hand "Thanks Jayy, now come on let's head back". We're having dinner and it was great, until Rose brought up Me and Jayy having sex, I think it's funny but it's kind of embarrassing as well that were talking about it.

"So how did it feel to have a threesome?" Rose asked me "What? It was just me and Jayy no one else" "But it looked like the tree was getting in on you two" I rolled my eyes and Jayy smiled "she's my girl, and if anyone wants to fuck her than they'll have to wait till she buried under ground" I blushed and hold Jayy's hand. Rose and her girlfriend were talking about the art classes and Jayy grabbed my thigh "I love you baby, and don't worry I won't let anyone take you"

Night came around and the girls spent in two different bunks and I slept in the bottom, while Jayy actually wanted to sleep on the couch. That was until I felt someone get under the covers I ignored it until I felt a hand on my inner thigh "Jayy?" I asked and then he grabbed my other thigh and spilt them apart, I felt my underwear being remove from my body and then he inserted his tongue "oh fuck" I said as it felt so good.

I grabbed bedsheets and hold them with my grip the hardest I can; while Jayy was just going to town and I cummed all over and probably hit his face as well. I laid down and he looked over me smiling "Hey baby" he said and he rubbed my cheek "Why did you to that?" I asked and he laughed "Your thighs were in the way of a gold mine, and man did I make it rain down there" I kissed his lips and then smiled "You know I'm actually glad we are here on this trip".

Jayy smiled and felt asleep on my chest, I wrapped my hand around his and he smiled "Good night Jayy" I kissed his head and laid my head down on the bed. I looked outside seeing shiny stars and also the moon and I smiled "Don't worry Ashley, I'll take good care of him" I looked at Jayy sleeping and I smiled before I fell asleep.