Chap 25 Father Is Finally Home!

Jade's Pov

I walked Jayy into the house and he was holding on to my hand "Babe I'm fine I can do it by myself" he said "Oh really you got hit by a truck and surprisingly survived, the doctors said you need to take things slow" he looked at me and smiled "what am I supposed to not do?" "Drive, get intoxicated-" he cut me off "Can I have sex or am I not allowed".

I rubbed his cheek "I'm sorry but sex has to wait, I'm worried that you'll get injured or hurt" Jayy smiled and thrn I patted his back "come on let's sit you down" Jayy sat down and I looked at his dick and I unzipped his pants "What are you doing?" He asked and I smiled "well I want to treat my man, cause he's poorly injured" I started to suck and then he laughed "Oh". I continued to suck and he was grabbing my hair "Fuck, your amazing" he said and I smiled. We continued on for a little while till he started moaning loudly "Oh fuck, babe I'm about to-" then I was splashed with his warm cum. I looked at him and smiled "Best welcome home present" I got up and kissed his cheek, "Alana wants to see you, she misses her daddy so much" "who's Alana?" He said and then he laughed "Very funny baby, come on let's go see her".

I carried Alana over to Jayy and he smiled "Hi Alana, I missed you so much" he said and then Alana giggled, I smiled and then Jayy looked at me "I miss you too girls so much, I don't know what I'll do without you two" I laid my head on his shoulder and smiled "We raised a beautiful daughter, I can't see myself with the asshole I loved before" Jayy smiled and then looked at Alana "we both need our daughter cause she is what made us what we are today".

Jayy looked at me and kissed my cheek "come on baby, daddy needs to laid down with his girls and maybe some special time with mommy". It was late at night and I was cuddled up with Jayy on the couch "Listen Jade, I'm sorry for doing what I did I love you too much to hurt you" I looked at him and smiled "it's okay Jayy, I know you never would hurt me or anyone".

Jayy looked at Alana and smiled "She's our little girl, too bad she has to listen to everything we do and I mean everything" I smiled and locked my lips with his "Don't worry Jayy, maybe one day we will be able to leave this apartment and be in our on room" Jayy pushed me on the couch and got on top of me "For now" he said and I smiled "Jayy, I don't want you to get hurt" he laughed and then kissed my forehead "I don't care at all baby, let me make love to you" he said and I smiled "Kiss me instead" he kissed my lips and then went lower, I stopped him when his lips touched my upper chest "Jayy, please I don't want you to get hurt" "How can I get hurt?".

He said and I got up "Jade tell me, are you scared?" He asked "I don't know it's just, It kills me to see you hurt and I don't want you to get hurt Jayy" "Jade, baby I'm sorry just remember that if I ever get hurt it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself for what you didn't do" I looked at him and shook my head "I know I'm sorry, it's just I'm just being a overly protective girlfriend" he smiled "your not my girlfriend, your my fiancée".

I smiled and grabbed his hand "Okay, let's do it" I looked at Alana's crib "but first, let's do it somewhere private" Jayy smiled and then looked outside "There's a pool, we can grab the baby monitor just in case". I smiled and then we ran off to the pool, as we got in the water I looked at Jayy and smiled "You sure your gonna be okay?" "I'm gonna be fine baby don't worry".

Our lips connected and Jayy toke off my bikini bottom while he didn't come in with anything on, I jumped on his waist and it slid right in "Oh fuck, it feels weird this way" I said and he smiled "You get use to it" he started thrusting and I moaned "Oh fuck" I said and then Jayy grabbed my ass "See babe, I'm still working". I laughed and then he kissed my chest "I love you".  

We continued on till I felt it "Fu- fuck Jayy I'm gonna" he grabbed me close and then whispered "do it baby, all over me" it went everywhere, Jayy pulled out and then I smiled "Are you okay?" I asked and he hold me close "I'm okay baby girl, don't worry" he looked at the monitor and smiled "Let's go back and see our baby girl" I turned my head and saw she was awake. I got back upstairs and cuddled up with Alana and Jayy just being the perfect couple ever..