Chap 10 Finally Being Happy Without Thinking Of Her

Jayy's Pov

I waited in the café for Jade, she's having her lunch break and I waited to surprise her. She walked through the door and smiling seeing me "What are you doing here" she asked and I smiled "I want to be with my girlfriend, for her lunch" she smiled and the kissed my lips "Well that's amazing".

She sat down next to me "so what's my baby doing today in class today?" She smiled "Well I get to see if my artwork got accepted" I smiled and then hold her hand "And what if it got accepted?" She shrugged and then looked at me "I don't know, maybe we could celebrate?" She said and I smiled "of course".

I kissed her lips and then she looked at the clock "oh fuck I have to get back to class" she said and I smiled "alright I'll see you at home" she looked at me and smiled "Bye baby". She turned around and hugged me again "Just for good luck" she said and I smiled "bye baby, be good or else I'm gonna give you a spanking" she smiled and then I packed up everything and left.

I walked back to my apartment and I saw someone standing in front of my apartment "um can I help you?" He looked at me and then laughed "Really that's what you look like? Haha Jade must be really stupid to choose someone like you" he said and I looked at him "I know who you are, your the guy that keeps annoying me and my girl" he laughed.

"Listen Jade doesn't deserve a guy like you" I rolled my eyes "I've been to prison before, for attempted murder and actual murder I'm not afraid to go back" "oh really you think I'm afraid of a guy like you?".

I smirked "Just leave me and Jade alone, cause we are gonna have the best life together and then I'm gonna put a baby in her" He laughed and then looked at me "She already had a child why would she want another one?" I froze "what did you do?". He walked passed me and then looked at me again before leaving "let's just say that, she doesn't want to be a mother again"

I froze and then walked inside seeing her paintings, I didn't know if I should bring it up but I don't think she'll like to talk about it. After a couple of hours I herd her opening the front door "Jayy I'm home" she walked into the kitchen and saw me "Hi baby".

I kissed her lips and then rubbed her back "listen I know you hate this but your ex came by" she rolled her eyes and then patted my chest "don't worry about it, he's an asshole" she said and I froze.

"Yeah but he told me something about you" she paused and then looked at me "what?" "You have or had a child with him, is that true?" I asked her and she shook her head. "Yes it is, I never wanted you to know about it" she said and then I looked at her "Jade why didn't you tell me?" "It doesn't matter she isn't here anymore, I gave her up for adoption at birth and then she passed away".

I was shocked but I didn't want her to feel bad about hiding it from me "listen Jade" she pulled away "if you don't want me anymore I understand, once someone hears that I was pregnant as a teenager they give me negativity and looks that I've never ever seen before".

I grabbed her chin "Never, I never want to kick you out of this relationship between us. I don't know if you noticed but I haven't been this happy in a relationship since my ex, you've changed me Jade and I think that maybe you could be the one" she smiled and then as I grabbed her hand and kissed it "I don't care if you were a mother, you could have even still had your baby girl with you and I would still love you".

She smiled and then we kissed "Thanks Jayy, your a nice boyfriend" she said as we pulled away and then I looked at her beautiful eyes "If you weren't so busy with school and everything else, I would be making a lot of babies for you" she smiled and the kissed my lips again "thanks darling".

I smiled and then looked out the window "why don't we order some pizza and basically get drunk" she smiled and then kissed my lips "alright". We sat on the bed eating pizza and laughing about stuff while I got to the topic of her artwork "so about the painting you made, did they like it?"

I asked and she shook her head "they haven't told me yet, so I guess my parents were right I came out here for nothing" "that's a lie, you came out here to start a relationship with a stranger and fall in love then end up getting drunk on their bed while eating pizza" she smiled and then kissed my drunk lips "Thanks Jayy but I still feel like even if they do denied my work they'll make fun of me".

I grabbed her hand and then smiled "You don't have to lie baby girl, everyone fucks up" "especially a murder?" She said and I laughed "Yes a murder does fuck up" she smiled "If your parents say they told you so than they told you so, and in fact" I got on top of her and smirked "I'm gonna give you want you've won for being the most beautiful, amazing, artistic, piece of work ever".

She giggled as I got on top of her and then rubbed my arm "is the prize sex with you?" She asked and I smirked "damn right". It was a beautiful night with her and I couldn't believe I would say this but I'm completely over Ashley now and ready to start a new chapter of my life with my lovely girlfriend Jade.