Chap 19 We Wil Destory What Ever Comes Between Us

Jayy's pov

Alana woke up again in the middle of the night and I walked over to her "Hey Alana, you had a short nap huh?" I cradled her in my arms and she still was awake "I know baby girl you don't want to sleep, but you have to". Alana stayed awake for a couple more hours until she fell back asleep, I laid her back down and looked over at Jade sleeping in bed "Alright next time she wakes up its feeding time".

I laid back down in bed and Jade woke up looking at me "Good morning" she said and I laughed "hello to you too, how are you doing?" I asked and she smiled "I'm fine don't worry, how's our daughter?" "She's a pain, when she wakes up she'll have to eat so just warning you now" I said and she smiled "It's okay, besides I need to take care of her not you" I smiled "Just being a lovely husband, well I'm sorry fiancée we aren't married yet".

I laid back in bed and she smiled seeing me fall asleep, damn I'm marrying the perfect woman. I opened my eyes seeing the bright sun light and my two girls, I smiled seeing Jade breastfeed little Alana it just makes me happy that I finally made something like this in my life. I got up and walked towards her and Alana and kissed her cheek "good morning for real this time" I said and she laughed "Good morning to you as well"; she looked back down at Alana and I smiled "She looks beautiful" I said "I think she gets it from her dad".

I kissed Jade's cheek "But she definitely gets her beauty from her mother" Alana smiled when I said that and I smiled as well "Mommy and Daddy couldn't ask for a better baby girl" the perfect couple you see have a house and are fully clothed when they're inside it but I'm a father who wears his boxers and Jade wears one of my white v-necks and she looks beautiful in.

I looked at Alana and smiled "How are you baby girl?" I asked and she smiled "I think she's doing good now maybe she'll let us sleep?" Jade asked and I smiled "I'm guessing an hour if were lucky".

Well an hour passed and she didn't wake up yet so me and Jade laid on the bed, l rubbed Jade's curves and then started to kiss her ass "Jayy what are you doing?" I lifted my head and smiled "what no one has ever kissed your ass before?" I asked and she giggled "Babe some people don't actually mean it when they say kiss my ass" "Well I do and I want to kiss your ass".

She put her head in the pillow and giggled some more "Jayy stop kissing my ass" she said and I laughed "Alright". I laid back down and she cuddled with me "let me guess you did that with Ashley when she was still alive" I smiled and then looked at the sheets "I did it once, she liked it" I looked back at Ashley "did you like it too?" Her face told me she was guilty "I did actually, thanks for that" I laughed and then rubbed her back "Look at her, she looks so cute" I said as I looked over at Alana's crib "We're gonna raise some beautiful children" I said and Jade smiled "Yeah we do".

She looked at me and then smiled "I love you Jayy" "I love you too" she got up and looked at me "No you don't understand, I'm connected to you and there's no point of breaking us apart. We have people who don't agree to people who don't love us but for us, we are twice as vicious as a knife you cut once" she said rubbing my cheek "and I'll cut twice" .

I smiled and then I kissed her lips till Alana woke up again "Someone is awake" I said and then Jade looked over at her crib "There goes our free time". She picked up Alana and I smiled "Hey girls, how about daddy takes his favorite ladies out for dinner?" "Oh please, anything besides fast food or pizza would sound good" I smiled and then looked at her "What about the place that brought us together?" I asked and she smiled "Sounds lovely".

We walked into the café and Alana looked around "See this place baby girl?" I said and Jade smiled "This is where mommy and daddy met" "And maybe you'll meet your future lover here too" Jade said and I smiled. As we sat down I looked at Jade and Alana and I smiled "My two baby girls, I'm lucky to have someone in my life" Jade smiled and then looked at Alana "Aren't we lucky to have a daddy like Jayy?". I smiled and then we continued on the date just sitting at the table relaxing while our night was ending with our lovely family.