Chap 2 There Is This Girl At The Café

Jayy's Pov

I woke up again and then I looked at my clock seeing it was 6am "yeah it's time to wake up buddy" I said to myself and then I got up. I looked around my room and then I spotted the broken lamp "don't fucking cry again" I said and then I got up.

I walked over to my bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror "look at yourself" I said and then I smiled "I hope maybe today will be the best". I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window "maybe I can head to the coffee shop and talk to people".

I grabbed my clothes and got dressed, then I walked to the coffee shop. As I walked in no one was looking at me like I was a serial killer or something but there was this one girl that I spotted, she was very familiar to me. I got a coffee and then I sat at a table.

I started working on my phone until I herd a voice "Hey" I lifted my head up "Hey" it was the girl I saw when I walked in "I'm sorry I know this is gonna sound weird but I couldn't stop looking at you when you walked in" she said and I laughed "same here".

She blushed "that's good, I'm Jade" she said and I smiled "Jayy" we both laughed "Well our names sound quite the same" she said. Damn I've only known her for a minute and her laugh is beautiful, I feel like I already wanted to take her home and cuddle with her in bed.

She was gorgeous, I loved her already but I need to know more about her. We talked more at the café until she looked at her phone "Oh I'm sorry, I have to go or else I'll be late" she said.

"Where are you going?" I asked and she smiled "I'm an art student, and I have a class maybe if you give me your number we will meet up again" she said and I smiled "Sure". As she left I smiled "I've never actually imagine that one true day come to life" I said to myself.

It was late at night and I was laying down in my bed, bored as complete shit but she called me

"Hey"

"Hello, is this the sexy man from the coffee shop?"

"Why yes it is"

"I knew this was the right number"

"Whatcha doing right now?"

"I'm making a painting, I always talk to people when I paint so I decided to talk to you for tonight art work"

"How long do your sessions take?"

"About till 3 am or maybe 4 am"

"Is that why you need coffee in the morning?"

"Why yes it is"

"So what do you talk about on your painting nights"

"Well I normally talk to my friends about boys and the future but since I meet you today I thought I would learn more about you"

"really me? I mean I'm not the one people usually talk to"

"Oh come on, just cause you have tattoos or what?"

"Well I thought you would have known this by now but, I was in prison"

"Really? For how long"

"3 years, they charged me for murder of my well ex which I didn't do"

"Oh really, wow I'm sorry for your lost actually"

"It's okay, I'm fine now"

"Do you still love her?"

"What?"

"Your ex do you still love her? Or is she just a thing in the past"

"Jade listen, I'm sorry if I'm making you upset right now maybe this isn't a good night to talk"

"I'm sorry Jayy, I know I might have sounded jealous but I promise I'm not"

"Alright I'll believe you, anyway what does your art piece look like?"

"Shit"

"Don't say that about your art"

"No shit cause I fucked up, never mind what was your question again?"

"What does your painting look like?"

"Well if you were here now it would look like shit to you, but it actually looks quite interesting to me"

"Really? Well I can't wait to see it in person"

"Yeah you'll feel blown"

"What?"

"I mean blown away by it, and how beautiful and perfect it is"

"Haha nice cover up"

"Alright, wise guy one question for you"

"What is it?"

"What do you dream of happening in the future?"

"I don't know actually I mean the future could or couldn't be real so I don't know"

"Come on Jayy, like do you want kids or maybe a pet what about a wife?"

"Yeah I just I would like kids, but definitely a wife"

"Well that's wonderful, minus that I told you I want you to have that"

"No you didn't"

"Okay I'm sorry Jayy, I guess you want to go to bed now"

"Actually I can't cause I want to talk to this girl named Jade on the phone all night till she's done with her painting"

"Alright well that sounds perfect"

"You wanna go on a date?"

"What?"

"A date with me, maybe let's say this Saturday we can go to the beach and chill"

"Wow I would love too"

"Alright well I'll see you soon, bye Jade"

"Bye Jayy"

I hanged up and then put my phone on the table and smiled even thought that was a little quickly I knew it would be perfect.