Chap 9 Bad Boy's Little Girlfriend

Jade's Pov

I opened my eyes and saw Jayy past out with one hand cuffed to the bed frame, and then as I turned my body I noticed I was late to class "oh fuck" I got out of bed and thrown on some black skinny jeans and Jayy's white V-Neck top along with a plaid shirt. I ran out of the apartment I couldn't be late.

I walked into the class and everyone looked at me "Miss Ryan your late" my teacher said "Yeah I know, I'm sorry" I sat next to Rose and she looked at me "Jade" she said and I smiled "don't worry your plan worked" "no, you have a hickey on your neck"

I froze and then touched my neck "oh fuck me" I said and then I turned my head back towards my teacher "Now today we are gonna talk about something that makes you happy in your life, and since she was late Jade why don't you tell the class what happened in your life that makes you happy?"

I stood up and God do I hate public speaking, I looked around at everyone's faces and then I remembered Jayy "The one thing that makes me happy is my boyfriend" I said and my teacher smiled "and why does he make you happy Jade?"

I smiled as I played with my fingers "well he really understands me, and also he hasn't been like any other man I've meet in my life at all, we meet at the café just down the road from here and he actually connected his eyes with me first"

Everyone laughed but I didn't care at all, I sat back down and then Rose grabbed my hand "don't worry about them, I think you two are lovely as you always are" I smiled and then paid more attention to class. As I walked out of my class for lunch Rose looked at me "So Jayy's the one huh?" She asked and then I smiled "Yeah he is"

We had lunch and returned back to class and all I could think about is Jayy, and then I remembered something "Shit" "what happened?" Rose asked and then I looked at her "I think I left Jayy in handcuffs" Rose just laughed and then class started again, actually I think of it I'm laughing as well.

After class I walked out of the school and I saw Jayy leaning against his car smoking a cigarette, damn he's bad but I love him "Hey baby" he said and I smiled "Hi" I stood next to him  "Thanks for giving me a noticeable hickey" I said and he laughed "Thanks for leaving me in handcuffs all morning" I smiled.

I got in his car and then he got in his driver seat "So how did it felt to be handcuffed to the bed frame all morning?" He flipped me off and I laughed "I'm guessing you liked it" I said and then he looked at me "listen Jade, I've been with multiple girls and none of them left me in handcuffs just so they can go to there classes".

I kissed his cheek "stop being so grumpy baby, and take me back to your place I feel inspired" I said and then he smirked "My dick feels inspired". I rolled my eyes and then looked out the window,
As we got home I opened the front door and I walked over to my art, I sat down and Jayy smiling "Having fun?" He asked and I smiled "Yeah I am" he walked up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulder "why don't you get in your outfit for me?" He asked and I smiled "really?".

He messed up my hair and then kissed my cheek "I'm joking, anyway what is my lady gonna paint tonight?" He asked and I looked at him "something special for my boyfriend" I said winking at him "well that sounds lovely". He watched as I continued to paint and then he grabbed my chin "your beautiful, you know that"

I smiled and then looked back at my canvas. It was late at night when I finished and as I place my brush down I turned around seeing Jayy passed out on the couch. I smiled and got up, I walked over to him and then shook him "baby wake up, it's time to go to bed" he looked at me and then smiled "What did you make?" I smiled "I can't show you".

We walked back into the bedroom and Jayy laid down on the bed "Do you have class tomorrow?" He asked and I shook my head "no I don't" he smiled and then he hold my hand "I love you baby doll" he said and I smiled "I love you too"