Chap 24 Awaken By The Blessing

Jayy's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and saw million people looking over me "He's waking up" one said and then I slowly turned my head to the side seeing Jade she grabbed my hand "your okay, you going to be okay" she said crying, she looked so beautiful but I don't like that she's upset. A couple hours have passed and it was just me and her, Alana went home cause my mother flew all the way over here just to see me so it was just me and Jade.

She was still holding my hand, I grabbed my mask and slowly started taking it off "Jayy baby don't do that" "I don't need it, I'm fine without it" I took it off and looked at her "your really want to say in this hospital forever huh?" "Fuck no, I want to be out so I can have sex, be with my daughter, and be with you" she smiled and then looked back at me "do you remember anything about our daughter?" "Yeah her name is Alana Emily Monroe Griffs" She smiled and asked me another question "what about me?".

"Your just a beautiful woman that stole my heart the when I felt like nothing, and who treats everyone else like their royalty when you fall in anxiety and worry about your future and everything else around you. You lost a son who was your exes and all he did was treat you like your nothing which weakened you everyday to the point were you just packed up your things and ran off hoping the person you see in California will be different when all you got here was a criminal, and a hard life left over".

She smiled and then cried "California is different Jayy, all cause I have you now and my lovely daughter" I smiled and rubbed her hand "I love you with all my heart baby, never forget that" "I won't Jayy" she smiled "Now be a good boy and put your mask on" she said and I smirked "Okay mommy". I was cuddled up with Jade the rest of the night till the next day but then I opened my eyes the next day seeing two police officers "Jeremy Griffs?" "Yes that's me" I said worried "We would like to ask you some questions about the night you got attacked" "okay".

"Do you know your attacker at all?" I looked up and slowly saw that Jade was standing outside the door worried "Yes I do, he is a sick bastard who likes to harass woman and also has a taste of some disgusting things hiding in his closet" "Really, how did you know about the harassment Mr Griffs?" I continued to look at Jade standing outside "He knocked up my fiancée, she came clean about that the third week we started dating. Later I found out that she was raped cause she was afraid to perform sexual activity with me that I asked for permission if she was ready" "How did you know she was raped?" I looked at the police officer.

"I know when a woman is afraid to perform sexual activity cause they have some demons, and I've felt with a girl like that before her name was Ashley, Ashley Jones (forget her last name so I gave her a new one) she was the light of my life before she died, sadly she wasn't able to be with me today but instead I got the beautiful angel that I love to this day. I love Jade more than I loved Ashley cause she actually changed me".

The police smiled and looked at me "Okay sir, we will bring your files into court and changed the charges by adding two more" they off and walked into the hall and then Ashley came in "Jayy, that was heroic of you" "I had to come clean to someone babe". She hugged me and then smiled "Let's go home"...