Chap 7 We All Thought It Was The Best Night

Jayy's Pov

Today was just a plan day but I thought today I would like to take Jade out on a date to kind of get us to a more different level in our relationship. Jade walked out of the bedroom and grabbed her drink "Alright I'm off to my class baby" she said and I smiled "have fun, and maybe when you come home we can go on another date" I said and she smiled "I would love to" I kissed her lips and then grabbed her ass.

She pulled away and giggled "I'll see you tonight" she said and I smirked "Be ready cause it's gonna be amazing". When she left I sat down on my table and hearing a knock on the door, I opened the door seeing my lawyer "What's wrong with my case now?" I asked and she shook her head "nothing they just recommended I did a check on you".

She sat down at my table and commanded me to sit down next to her "Now do you like this apartment? I can try and work with the judge to get you a more fitting one" she said and I shook my head "No I'm fine here, everything is okay" she looked at Jade art and then back at me "You paint?" She asked and I shook my head "No I don't, that's my girlfriends" all the sudden her attitude changed from normal to questioned "does she know about these crimes you committed?" I shook my head.

"No she doesn't" "Jeremy, you were known for holding girls like her into sexual slavery and abusing them" "she's taking care of me, I'm not gonna her hurt at all". My lawyer looked at her artwork "where is she now?" She asked and I looked at the paintings "she's at school, she takes an art class down the road from the coffee shop where we meet" "how old is she?" I smiled and then looked outside "She's 19, and a beautiful lady".

My lawyer looked at me "Jayy I'm just saying this as a result of what might happen but, she needs to leave you" "what are you fucking kidding me?" she shook her head "Your girlfriend might be in serious danger if this relationship continues" I got up from were I sat and walked back and forth from the counter to my table were we were sitting.

"I just don't understand why you or the court can't let me be happy for once, just please let me love her and don't let her be scared of me" she looked at me and then back at Jade's paintings "What happened to Ashley will happen to her too if your not careful".

My lawyer packed up her things and walked towards the door "wait, one last question" I said and she turned around "what is it?" "Can you make a restraining order for Me and Jade and her crazy ex I'll tell her to call you and tell you the rest of his information".

"Why sure I'll do that for you". She left and I picked up the painting Jade made for me and smiled "this is gonna be a good night isn't it?" I asked and then I placed the painting down.

It was 12pm and I herd my front door open up "Jayy I'm home" I walked outside of the bedroom and saw her "Hey how was class" I asked her and she smiled "it was okay" I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in "well since it isn't that time yet for you special surprise, why don't we walked around till it's all ready?"

She smiled and then kissed my lips "that sounds perfect". We walked around the town and then we stopped to get coffee at the same place we meet, as we sat down at our table she looked at me smiling "You know your actually the first guy I've ever dated that toke me on a nice date like this" I smiled and rubbed her hand "well it won't be the last date like this we have".

She smiled and toke a sip of her coffee, and then I asked her a question "Do you ever want to have children?" I asked and she smiled "Yeah I do, I mean children are just as beautiful as my artwork so maybe".

I smiled and then I had to tell her the news "listen Jade, my lawyer came by today and she did an update on myself but I requested something and she said as long as she gets more information on the guy. You'll have a restraining order against your ex so you'll never be harassed by him again".

She jumped out of her seat and hugging me, She was so happy words couldn't even explain it. As we walked back into my apartment I sat down on the couch and I looked at Jade "How's your latest painting going?" I asked and she smiled "Good".

She looked at me "What are we gonna do tonight?" She asked and then I pushed her hair behind her ear "I'm thinking we can get a little freaky in the bedroom" she giggled and then kissed my lips. We started making out and then I carried her to the bedroom, I laid her down on the bed and we continued to make out.

I was about to start so I pulled away and looked at her "are you ready?" I asked and she shook her head "No, I'm sorry Jayy I can't" she said and then I got off of her, she got out of bed and then looked at me "I'm sorry Jayy, it's just I've been through a lot in the past before I meet you"

I smiled and grabbed her hand "it's okay, don't worry I'll wait till your ready baby" I said and she smiled "thanks Jayy". She got up and looked at me "I'm sorry Jayy, if you were really expected it to be true than maybe you shouldn't be with me".

I grabbed her hand and then kissed it "It's okay Jade, come on let's cuddle and just be ourselves tonight okay?" She sat back down next to me and kissed my lips "okay". We cuddled on the bed and then I looked outside smiling at the night sky then closed my brown eyes and fell asleep.