[11] Breaking point

Claires POV.:

I woke up in an unfamiliar and bright room, everything in it was white. I felt something on my wrist,  I looking down I saw tubes stuck in my skin that were connected to my veins.

Suddenly the door opened and a blonde girl came in.
"Hello Claire, I'm Agent Carter. I know this must be confusing for you but you are in a in a special facility in Berlin because you and the others have been arrested."
I turned my head to her. Wait, we really got arrested?
"Where are Sam and Steve?"
Agent Carter looked at me with a comforting smile and responded
"They're in an office but we had to bring you here because you got unconscious. When you tried to shock T'Challa his suit deflected it. It's out of Vibranium."
I awkwardly tried to sit up but she walked to me trying to push me back.
"I'm sorry but you'll have to rest for a while because of your health conditions."
I just pushed her hand away and said
"I can't stay here. I need to talk to them."
She sighed but then nodded.
"Okay, follow me."
She guided me trough a few corridors and rooms and then arrived at an office that was surrounded by glass with just one monitor.
As we walked in Sam and Steve turned around and I quickly grabbed onto the desk to steady myself. I felt so exhausted after everything that happened.
Suddenly I saw Agent Carter getting closer to a button and pressing it while she looked to Cap. He turned his attention back to the monitor and at that moment the monitors started showing James.

He was sitting in a small glass cell on a chair. His wrist and feet were stuck to the chair too.
They really locked him away like an animal.
I decided to sit down next to Steve that stood on the left side of a big table.
Sam and Sharon were on the opposite also looking to the monitor now.
James seemed to be 'talking' to a psychiatrist.

"Hello James. How are you feeling?"
The man in the glasses asked but not getting an answer.
It was silent for a while.
"James if you don't talk to me I can't help you."
I could see James almost glaring at him. He then spoke up.
"My name is Bucky."

This time I looked away from the monitor to see how Steve was doing.
He still had his brows scrunched up in worry.
Suddenly the lights went off. The whole electricity to be exact.

I heard someone outside saying
"Come on guys give me eyes on barnes."

When Steve turned around, Sharon decided to tell us where James was immediately."Level 5, on the east."

Sam and Steve already arrived at the cell Barnes should be in but I was still a little bit behind.
Then we heard a voice asking for help.
Steve and Sam walked in to the room with the cell.
"Who are you? What do you want?" Cap asked the man, who happened to be the psychiatrist who was with Bucky in the room a few minutes ago.
"To see an empire fall." The other man answered.
Suddenly I saw Bucky coming from a corner and fighting Sam until Buck threw him against the glass cell.
I started walking towards the unconscious Sam on the floor. Steve tried ducking Buckys punches but they ended up making their way out of the room until they reached an elevator.

In that moment I heard a loud noise from the room next door.
I stood up and walked out of the room and watched Bucky punching Steve so hard that he fell through the elevator.

When I turned around I realized that I was the only one that was here.
The psychiatrist was already gone and Sam was probably not going to wake up soon. When I turned back to Bucky I saw him heading to the exit.
"Oh no not this time." I said rather to myself and ran to him.
I tried lunching forward but he turned around and grabbed my arm.
"Come on Bucky, you don't wanna do this."
I kicked his side and he grunted but released his grip.
He stood straight again, glaring coldly but then tried punching me.
I avoided most of them but after a while of fighting I felt like the room was spinning and I couldn't stand straight anymore. Then he landed a good punch to my cheek and I was down. I just saw how Bucky left.

I layed there for a while thinking.
I couldn't just give up now. I was normally used to being exhausted or being in pain.
I decided getting up again.
Walking out of the room I came closer to the loud noises. I found myself on a rooftop and saw a helicopter with Bucky in it and Steve holding onto it, falling down the building.

I forgot my pain and ran in panic to the edge of the rooftop.
Looking down I saw that the building was surrounded by water.
Everything went still for awhile until I watched Steve coming back to the surface with an unconscious Bucky.
I let out a breath I didn't even knew I was holding and closed my eyes.
"Claire?"
Steve yelled and I looked back down again.
"Get Sam and yourself out of here!"
"Okay." I
I yelled back and I ran as fast as I could back to Sam.
He was already conscious and tried standing up. I walked up to him and took his arm over my shoulder to steady him.
"Woah not so fast. You were pretty knocked out."
"Oh shut up, you don't look that good either."
I chuckled at his comment and then started walking as stable as I could out of the room.