[9] He's back

Claires POV.:

Sam told me why Steve left so early.
His old friend Peggy Carter passed away.
A few days ago Steve, Sam and Natasha got to London to attend the funeral.
I was worried about him. First the thing in Lagos and now the funeral.
Recently I started finding out more about him when I wanted to go to the coffee shop again. I saw a big poster in front of a building with Steve on it.
It was a museum. It had a whole section about him and the Howling Commandos.
I went in that day and came out feeling a whole lot different about him.
They showed him as this big hero that fought in the WW2.
I just knew him as that nice gentleman kind of guy. Of Course he was good at giving orders but I never knew what a big impact he had on the American History.
There was also a lot about the Howling Commandos and his best friend James. Steve told me a while ago that James or "Bucky" is actually the Winter Soldier but I didn't recognize him in the Pictures at all.
Of course it was mainly because he didn't have the metal arm, the mask and the longer hair but he also didn't looked as cold as I knew him.
Hydra really must've broke him.
After the usual visit to the coffee shop I got back home and jumped on the sofa.
When I turned on the Tv and got trough the Channels I got caught up on the News.
"...we just got informed that there was a bomb attack at the Sokovia Accords Conference in Vienna."
The reporter announced and they showed the security footage. It was a man with a mask who looked scary familiar to the Winter Woldier.
I panicked at the thought of James being back and working for Hydra again.
They would try to kill me or even worse, bring me back to their base.
No. I couldn't let that happen.
I searched for my phone and then tried calling Steve.
Maybe he knew more about it. He immediately picked up.

"Steve? Did you see the-"
I tried talking but Cap interrupted me.
"Yes I saw it too but I know that it wasn't him. I just know it."
"But what if he's back and working for hydra again and-"
I started rambling but Steve calm Voice interrupted me again.
"Don't worry, Sam and I want to pay him a visit. I actually wanted to ask you something."
"And what exactly?"
"Have you ever been in Bucharest?"
He asked and I paused for a second. What did he mean?
"What?"
I asked confused but then realizing that he needed my help.

Bucharest

When I got here I was relieved that I could finally get off the plane.
It was even worse then the crowd in Lagos. Even though it was a beautiful sight to see all these Citys from the sky.
After a while of standing at the exit of the airport a black car stopped right in front of me. The car windows rolled down and exposed a smiling Sam with sunglasses and a Cap on.
"Hey Claire, sorry that we're a bit late."
I just shook my head and responded
"No it's fine."
"Come on get in the car. We have a long day ahead of us."
I picked up my backpack, threw it in the backseat.
"So, did you guys miss me?"
I asked while I entered the Car.
Steve chuckled lightly before he replied.
"Of course we missed you. It's been a couple of rough days."
I could hear a little bit of sadness in his voice at the last words.
"I'm sorry for you loss.."
I said trying to comfort him but he just gave me a sad smile and thanked me.

We finally stopped the car and got out.
I knew that we were at a motel because of the big signs that were on the side of the road. Even though I didn't quite knew what a 'Motel' was. I've never been at one.
I followed them to a room that had a small Tv and a bathroom.
There were two beds and they each had uniforms on them.
Two that I recognized as Falcons and Captains Uniforms.
But then there was another one that I've never seen before.
It was an army green, tight suit that had a white star on both sides on the outside of the shoulders. Sam grabbed the uniform and held it in front of me.
"I hope this is going to fit."
I just blinked a few times and looked at him confused.
"We thought you needed a Suit that was more 'you'."
He added, I gently took it and responded
"Oh god. Thank you guys. You didn't have to do that."
Then Steve closed the motel door and said.
"No need to thank us. You really deserved it. Now we just need to suit up and figure out a plan."