Chapter One- Welcome to Camp

Okay, where should I begin? Oh yeah at the part where I forgot to mention that my life stinks! Before you read on about my story and family, please remember that if you feel how I do in this story, you’re just like me! And trust me it has its ups and downs. So if you feel like this is your biography, don’t tell anyone! Use a can of deodorant every day, or don’t shower at all! Just make sure you don’t smell like demi-god, monsters from miles around can smell you, especially if you have a powerful godly parent like me.  But if you are lucky enough to be a kid reading about the unfortunate life of a demi-god read on, because I envy your perfect life every time I think about it!

I awoke shivering, covered in sand and soaking wet, a blonde girl sat next to me and a guy with jet black haired guy was in the water petting sharks in the and was talking to them. Was I hallucinating? The dude was talking to sharks!

“….Thanks for bringing…. Tell my dad….” He said before I blacked out again.

I woke in a breezy room with canvas everywhere and on a comfy bed. The smell of sea breeze was fresh, making me feel at home.

The word had a certain sting to it, as if a it had been taken out of my brain for a good reason.

“Where am I?” I asked rubbing my eyes with one hand. They adjusted, I was in a hospital. But not a modern one, like something you’d see on television, it vaguely reminded me of when I watched 300 with my mom.

Mom.

I couldn’t remember anything about ‘my mom’ at all, all I had a horrible feeling knowing she was gone. I tried to think back, but there was nothing. No memories from before…Okay let’s see. Name.

Jackie Fischer.

Check. Okay that’s good I knew my own name.

I live in Florida, well lived I guess. I surfed every day, school during the afternoon. I hit a wall. I couldn’t get past it. No memories besides basic information. All I knew was practical dating website profile facts.

I pushed myself to the limits for the tiniest bit more information.

Suddenly, a vision of a bull headed man grabbing for me flooded into my head. I was underwater with two shark’s guiding me deeper into the ocean until everything faded to black and I returned to reality causing me to  make a pathetic little whimper. It brought the black haired guy’s attention to me.

"There she is. How’d you sleep? You were out for a pretty long time.” A boy said. Then it hit me, it was the guy that talked to the sharks.

The vision was fresh in my mind, it left a cold chill over me.

 “Mom, bull…man…What? Huh? Where am I?” I asked the guy.

“She’s just in shock.’ A girl said. She had gorgeous blonde hair and grey eyes that I’d never seen before. She was wearing an orange t-shirt that said "CAMP HALFBLOOD".