Because who needs to stand anyways

THIS IS A CHAPTER! Just wanted to ask before hand HOW MANY OF YOU ARE GONNA SEE THE THOR MARATHON WHERE THEY ARE SHOWING THOR AVENGERS, AND THOR 2 ON OPENING NIGHT? ANYONE!? Ok I'm done now. Enjoy the chapter!

MADIS POV

I woke up and I was hungry for some.... WAFFLES! I slowly got up trying not to wake up Ben but I'm pretty sure my scream of pain woke him anyways. Everything.hurts. I whimpered as I slowly walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the toaster waffles,(and an ice pack) and put the waffles in the toaster. As those cooked I made bacon. A wonderful smell was engulfing the room. I just wanted to relax but I was hungry so FOOD! I got the bacon off right when the waffles came out. I got two plates and divided the food between them and I limped to the pantry to get the syrup. I heard a chuckle behind me as arms snaked around my waist. "What're you laughing at?" I giggled.

"The fact that you are limping." He said as he carried me to my seat and grabbed the syrup. I covered my waffles in syrup and then added some butter. I ate so slowly just to take it in and when I finished my waffles I moved onto the ever so glorious 5 pieces of bacon. I dipped them in the syrup and ate them very slowly because everyone knows that bacon and syrup are one of the most perfect mixes known to man. I finished and then collapsed on the couch. "Agggghhhhhhhhh" I groaned. Once again Ben laughed.

"Do you want to just sleep." He asked. I could tell he was tired to. I didn't even answer. I was out before I could say anything. Mmm sleep, I like sleep, sleep is fun.

~

Sorry just sorta a filler...don't be mad at the bad writing because it's 10 am and I'm tired because I went to see Enders Game last night and it was amazing. Like go see it. See it now xD Aright guys DESPERATE MEASURES BECAUSE I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK! PLEASE SUBMIT ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE AND I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR IT IN THE CHAPTER!!!

-xxxxSky