This is it

JUST WANTED TO SAY OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDD THE FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY EPISODE! HAJDKCNDOABFBEJS

REMINDER THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY LINES FROM THE EPISODE:

10: Trenzalore? We need a new destination because, I don't want to go. *he gets into the TARDIS and flies off*

11: *slight chuckle* He always says that.

ANYWAYS TIME FOR THE CHAPTER AND HAPPY 50TH DOCTOR WHO! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY, DOCTOR!

-MADIS POV-

Ben was holding me as I started sobbing out of stress. I knew it wasn't his fault because he wouldn't do it, he just wouldn't! Ben had to call the hospital to assure them I was okay. We placed the unconscious Olivia at the bottom of the staircase to our apartment and we called the police and told them that she fell down the stairs. Eheheheheheh we be smooth.

-2 weeks later-

"BEN HURRY GET MY SONIC ! OOO DON'T FORGET THE 3D GLASSES!" I yelled from the living room. I was cosplaying the tenth doctor. We headed out the door and went to the BBC anniversary party where they were screening it and they had a party for it. I might even get to ask a question to the hosts! We arrived and got checked in. Nobody even noticed Ben so we are all good. We got front row seats to where they were screening it.

"Alright anyone got a question for the hosts?" The main guy asked. I was the first hand to shoot up. He picked me and I grabbed Ben. We walked over to the TARDIS replica and told him my question.

"Live in 3,2..."

"Wow, this is amazing so many people are gathered here. It's time for questions and I have these two here so go ahead. I personally love this question." Said the man.

"Are you opposed to a lady doctor?" I asked politely. I looked at the screen that showed the four hosts. Three of them answered while the guy from mythbusters just kept looking at us confused. When it was his turn he spoke up,"Is that... Is that Benedict Cumberbatch?" He looked down in defeat and took off his glasses.

"Yeah..." He sighed.

I could hear people in a scramble trying to find where he is. Of course a group of girls already spotted him and were running to him.

"You know, Madi wanted to go and I can't say no to my girlfriend so." He said emphasizing girlfriend just a bit. The group of fangirls slowed down.

"Well that's sweet, have fun you two!"

This is it... The episode that the world has been waiting for for the last 50 years. It's happening.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0

It's show time baby

~

THERE WILL BE NO SPOILERS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER EXCEPT MAYBE TWO LINES!

-xxxx Sky