The hospital

"No please let me ride with her! I'm her boyfriend! Let me ride with her!"

"Sir please you are injured we need to put you in a different vehicle to treat you."

"No!"

The next thing I knew I was out cold. I woke up to a sickening smell. Ugh, hospital... I called for a nurse.

"Ah you're up!" She said cheerily.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you lost to much blood from your shoulder and passed out." She said sadly. "You've been out for a couple days. I think the shock of Madison getting shot also helped a bit with that."

Then it all came back. The building. The shooting. Madison. It is all coming back. I need to see her. They let me get dressed and I walked down to where her room was. I ignored the searing pain in my shoulder. I walked in and saw her. She had an IV in her hand and a breathing tube in her nose. It looked so. Horrible. Her heart beat was rather slow. I stayed in the room for about ten minutes just holding her hand.

"I don't know if you can hear me but, I have heard that people in this condition are aware of what's happening. So if you can I just wanted to let you know that...I love you. I love you more than anything and I shouldn't have let you out of my sights that day. I have so much planned for us. We are going to grow old together and have a wonderful family. The full package. Truth is that I was going to propose that night at dinner after the amusement park. I shattered inside when I got the call. Your scream practically made me want to cry. And I-I should've taken the bullet you have taken. It should have been me. I can't stand seeing you suffer and... Well it hurts me. I wish I could just bear your suffering. I never want to see you hurt. Please forgive me." I could've sworn I saw a tear fall from her eyes.

A few minutes later a doctor came in. He had me explain everything that had happened. He also told me they had done surgery. Then he said the part I did not want to hear.

She might not survive the next few days.

Then he hit me with more horrid news.

She was pregnant at the time.

~

Ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm writing short chapters :P I am not good at writing giant updates. They take forever and I would rather update often and shorter than every week and super long so........ Yeah.

-xxxx Sky