Homeward bound

-Deans POV-

"Take me home." She said demandingly with a look that could kill. She was serious. We gave her the clothes we brought so the doctors wouldn't know she was gone and we wouldn't have to check her out. We walked down the corridors of the hospital. It was a huge maze that smelled like shit. But after what she has been through I don't wanna leave her in this place. She wants to go home, dammit, she is going home! Even if she does throw up on my shoes...

We got past the front desk and the doctor that was treating her was right there. He quickly told the nurse to close and lock the doors because she wasn't well. Next thing I knew she was stopped a good distance from the door. Oh, she isn't... She got a running start and the guards came after her but she was faster. We started after her and caught up because we are just a bit faster.

She then crashed into the all glass doors that were locked. I thought she was hurt but I realized she crashed right through it and did the same with the other two sets of sliding doors. Damn. She wants to get home. We ran after her as she walked to the car and got in the back but the door was locked how did she?- then I looked and noticed a bobby pin in the door. I got in and she quickly grabbed my keys and pushed me backwards.

"You are riding in the back. I believe I'm in a much bigger hurry then you." She said angrily and fast. I did not want to argue. She was well over the speed limit but there was no cops so we were good. She threw the keys back to me and I hopped into the front seat.

"Wait till she gets inside to leave. I want to make sure she is okay." Sam said with a worried tone.

I nodded in agreement as she climbed up the stairs.

-MADIS POV-

I walked up the stairs with tears in my eyes. A whole year. I hope he is okay. I opened the door and my tears quickly turned to anger. Steaming anger. Do you know what I saw? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW? I saw Ben. On the couch.

Kissing

A

Woman

~

OOOOOOO SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWNNNNNNN! Didn't expect that now did ya? Or did you? Was that predictable? I take it all back that was probably way too predictable...Sorry I didn't update earlier. I JUST FOUND OUT I'M AN AUNTY!!!

-xxxx Sky