Call me

I woke up nauseous and remembered what had happened. SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT! I looked around to make sure nobody was there. Oh thank god I think I'm in here alone. I looked at my pockets and my phone wasn't there. Wow. That is another SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!!!!!! I really hope I dropped it by the bathroom...(wow look at those amazing foreshadowing skills... -xxxx Sky)

-meanwhile in Bens POV-

Hmm. Is she okay? I'm almost at the front of the line and it's been like 10 minutes. I mean I know there is crowds but jeez. I stepped out of line and walked over to the girls restroom area. I stopped when something glinted out of the corner of my eye. There was something near the back of the building. I walked over to pick it up. OOO maybe its a ring. Oh it's just a cell pho-wait a second. I know that background. Oh my god. No no no no no this cannot be happening. Please just be lost, please please please please please!!!!

I ran to the security area and asked them to page her. I waited for half an hour. Ok don't panic it's ok. It's all going to be okay. Please let it be okay! I didn't inform them because I didn't want to start a fuss in the tabloids about how Cumberbatch's girl went missing and all the girls are like "She didn't deserve you anyways." I ran home and quickly started panicking. I then got a call on Madi's phone.

Me: Hello?

Female voice(anon): Hi there Benny boy.

Me: Who the hell are you? Tell me what you did with Madi or I'll-

Anon: Whoa watch the temper. Lover girl might lose a finger or two if you blow up like that again.

Me: Okay fine, how much money do you want?

Anon: Oh sweetie. I don't want money.

Me: Then what do you require?

Anon:.........you....... If you want her alive meet at the old factory building. You have exactly 45 minutes to get here or pretty girl here goes into the crusher.

Then I heard Madi in the background

Madi: BEN HELP ME PLE-

Then I heard a gun shot and a scream of pain.

Anon: Hurry lover boy or she gets shot again but this time it will be fatal.

*click*

~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA because fuck everything. Sorry for another somewhat cliffhanger. I'm sad so I'm writing it out in the chapters. I just got my very first D and basically I cry when I get a C so imagine what happened with a D. Anyways I'm sad and you are suffering for it because I'm an evil genius so hahaha and all that other shit. I'm gonna go kill myself now so bye....