Chapter 14: They Want Information

Ugh. What was that about? What is his problem? Why does he have to contradict me? Whatever.
I'm on my way to get a new pencil from the art office when I hear footsteps behind me. I quickly turn around and see that behind me is my doctor, the one from down at the medical wing.
"I was just heading into the room right in front of you about ten feet or so." He says.
Alright. I nod and turn back around to continue walking and a few seconds later, I can smell a very pungent, sweet scent. Suddenly, a hand with a cloth of the scent is forced onto my face and I don't try to breathe it in but I do. I try to push away the hands, but my limbs turn very numb.
Great.
I just need to keep breathing.
Just...
Keep...
Breath-
*******
    I come to in a dark room with a light hanging above me. I am tied to a metal chair by metal bars, but am not capable to feel any of my limbs. I am barely breathing as it is. My head is throbbing.
    Where am I?
    A man steps out of the darkness. I don't know who he is, for my vision is all blurry and I have some kind of goggles on that I don't think I can take off without hurting myself.
    "Listen up!" He says. "I'm only going to say this once. We have some questions for you. And you have some answers for us. Choose not to answer, and there will be consequences. We'll give you an easy one, first. We'll start with an easy one. You are Project Q, no?"
    I nod. "Guilty."
    "Good."
    "Second question, your last escape attempt failed?"
    "Right."
    "And you had some help with said escape?"
    "Right again."
    "And this was a doctor that helped you?"
    "Ding! Ding! Ding! Tell him what he won, Rose!"
    "You think this is funny?"
    "Well, no. Considering I'm tied up in a chair... Against my will..."
    "Hm... Looks like we got ourselves a comedian. There are cameras in this room tracking your every movement. If you fall asleep, the man behind the camera will send you a shock until you wake up. It will be painful.
    "They say sleep deprivation is a form of torture. The floor is metal and you will be able to walk around. Along with solitary confinement and sense deprivation. We'll see how funny you are after a few days of just that. Here. Let me demonstrate."
    The man looks off in a random direction. Probably to my six o'clock. By this time, My limbs have their feeling back. And I notice that I must have some sorta gloves on. Not rubber, but... He sticks ear muffs over my ears and I don't think I'll be able to take them off either.
    He yells something, walking out of the room.