Chapter 1: New Prisoner!

"Time to go." barked the guard, shoving me not so lightly out of my cell. As we meet up with James in the training room, I see someone new next to him. She has a short frame with a light tan on her skin. Her strawberry blonde hair is about the length of her middle abdomen with platinum blonde tips at the end. She has vibrant violet eyes with specks of gold in them to show that she already has her powers.

As I stand in my position, I see that there are more scientists in the Observation Deck than normal. I look over to James and see him confused too, good. I think. I'm not the only one confused, here. As we wait for instructions I take in my surroundings. It's the same old training room, but with more, let's say blades.

"Start training code 17.6," shouts the instructor. I walk over to the punching bags and James to the shooting targets. The new girl seems to walk over to the new swords. Of course, I don't see much as I am focusing on the swinging punching bags. The guards seem a little on edge, which is odd. As they circle, I notice the scientist on edge. What are they hiding about the new girl? I think as another bag swings at me, I did a quick round kick, knocking it off the mount. "STOP! THE TEST IS OVER!" yells the instructor.

What test? As James and I stop, all of the doctors went into Danger Huddle, as I call it. Then I am snapped out of my thoughts by, "Welcome Project C." yells Doctor Shrill. WHAT?