I

Welcome readers,

HAPPY (early) VALENTINES DAY!! The day of love or heartbreak. Today is a day for self love as well as loving each other. Love those who are like you and not like you. Whether it's that you're African (American), Caucasian, Asian, Indian, Native, and/or etc. Spreading love to all!

Just a heads up this book is erotic and it may not be something you all agree with. Or you won't care but there is an age difference. There is swearing and a whole lot more. But please let me know what you think I need some feedback.

Also a big thank you to the amazingly talented writer KinaWrites Thank you for yet again a perfectly sexy cover!!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and story. I will be updating every Friday loves! Starting this week Friday! Read, comment, vote!!

Later loves-x

•~•~•~•

Today is my birthday. Today is the day when I will be less afraid. Today is the day, I will be the baddest girl in the room. Today is the day I will break out of my quiet phase. Today is the day I will break out of my comfort zone.

I exhale out a strained breath as I stare at myself in the foggy mirror. My best friend and I have been picking out my birthday outfit for weeks. We've concluded with me wearing nude. I thought of it, since it's nude it'll be my like my remodel version of my "birthday suit."

I pull up the nude suede revealing dress. I put on my satin leather heels. I put on a lot of makeup, primer, foundation, contouring, blush, eyeshadow and lipstick all going along with my nude theme. I am make up enthusiast.

I can barely walk and my feet feel like they're sliding all over the place. My body feels exposed, I wish I could just throw on a sweater. But I look cute and that's what I'm going for. Walking down the stairs and into the kitchen my dad nearly choked on his orange juice.

"Where do you think you're going dressed like that?"

"It's my birthday, I'm officially 18 dad so you don't get to tell me what to do or what to wear."

"You are still under my roof young lady. You need to cover up...a lot."

My mom comes up behind me, "I think you look super cute but just cover up some of that cleavage honey you're making your dad uncomfortable."

My sister Fraya, comes up from behind me, "You're making me uncomfortable with your lopsided breasts."

"Shut up." I spit in her direction trying hard not to look down at my boobs. I had looked at myself all the time they didn't seem that lopsided.

Fraya laughed as she sat in front of her bowl of cereal. "Why do you feel you have to conform to such tortures just to be cool?"

"I'm 18 now Fray I can't still sit alone studying when all of the school is at the park. My Instagram feed shouldn't just be pictures of me and books with a side of tea. I shouldn't be watching a movie on Netflix on a Friday night. I just...I graduate in three weeks and I'll be starting college soon...I don't want my entire life to be the boring life I've always lived."

My sister with her short curly black bob and perfectly tan skin. Her slim frame and long legs, she wouldn't understand my hurdles. My thick legs and spreading hips, and my overall discomfort in my own body. She wouldn't understand the lack of attention from the opposite sex, she had boyfriends.