XI

I wake in the morning my body incredibly sore as well as my wrists. I notice the marks and mentally freak out about hiding them. And just for a moment I notice the way he is sleeping. His face is at rest and there such a peaceful way about him, unlike when he's awake. I'm not sure what it is I feel when he's awake but I know it's something along the lines of guarded and sexy and maybe even a hint of jaded.

He clenches even in his sleep. I climb out of bed and start for the sink. Rinsing my mouth out with the hotel mouth wash. I consider creeping into the room with my friends for my toothbrush. Except I really need a shower first. I turn on the bath water and suddenly Eric is standing in the doorway of the bathroom. I glance over my shoulder after feeling his presence.

"This is quite the view first thing in the morning." He smiles. And I notice my raunchy position due to my nudity. I'm bent over in front of the tub and slowly stand up awkwardly. I bite down on my lip now feeling bashful. As if he hasn't seen me bending over naked before. Perhaps it's the way he's looking at me and the smile he very rarely uses. Or maybe because I'm usually blindfolded when I do these things.

"Please bend over....it happens to be my favorite position."

I laugh lightly, "I was just going to take a shower." Holding my arm I point to the shower, "Care to join me?"

"Fuck Maia, those cuffs messed you up pretty badly."

"No it's just sore it doesn't hurt too much." I say truthfully sounding almost nonchalant. Though I too was a little freaked at the mark this morning. I feel for the shower feeling the steam and I step one foot in feeling the water on my skin before stepping in completely. He smiles stepping in behind me. He seems to be all smiles this morning.

"Are you aware of how adorable you can be?"

"Is that a good thing? Adorable doesn't really sound like sexy."

"You have sexy moments, you have cute moments, and you have hot moments. But the whole of you is absolutely adorable and that turns me on so much."

I bite on my lip and he pull at my chin setting my lip free, "That too." He begins to rub the soap in his hands making his hands fill with suds. He runs his hands along my body starting from my shoulders and working pass my breast. His hands then going down my stomach and he stops just at my crotch.

He chuckles, "I like the affect that I have on you."

He lathers up his hands again before getting on his knees and rubbing my legs and feet. He rises again and rubs the soap into my arms and hands. "Turn." He lathers up my back and behind before coming up again.

"Rinse." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I stand under the water. Coming out of the water and stepping out of the tub my wet body leaks onto the floor. I wrap the towel around my body and dry myself off. He leaves the shower curtain open paying attention to my movements.

I don't know how or why but you make me want to hide and make me want to show myself off at the same time.

"As long as you are only showing yourself off to me. I say I'd rather the latter." I blush I didn't mean to speak my thoughts aloud. He comes from the shower and wraps the towel around his waist. And I feel myself staring, he is so beautiful.

"You have to put some clothes on Maia, I'm dying here." I leave the bathroom and walk quickly across the hall to the other hotel room. I knock on the door and Elijah opens it.