VII

After hanging all afternoon with Jordan, the entire time I thought of him. I thought about all the dom and sub information that I read on the internet. With all the bus rides into his neighborhood it had me questioning my own sanity. What was I thinking? As I stand in front of his glass house, I again question my sanity. This man is obviously rich, hot and older, a lot older.

Not realizing I should have knocked. I notice him staring at me through the glass and I laugh at myself. He opens the door, after me finally noticing. Just relax, I doubt he'll be using his "toys" today.

"Were you there long?" I ask.

"No but something tells me you were. You didn't knock or ring." He says with one brow raised, in an inquisitive way.

"Uh no I didn't...I was thinking."

"Don't think too hard it's not good for anyone." He says walking away, as I stand awkwardly at the door.

He sits on his white leather sofa. I look around and notice everything is white. The walls that weren't glass, that held up the television. The longest coffee table I've ever laid eyes on is white. The sofas, chairs floor tiles all of it. If it wasn't white it was white marble with the little grey streaks. Everywhere was white and very little grey. He sat on the sofa his shirt clinging in certain places. His jeans rolled up just above his ankles.

My eyes settle on his face and with his jaw clenching and unclenching the corner of his lip rises into his signature smirk.

"Sit Maia."

I take off my shoes and sit on the sofa not all that close to him. But close enough another skinny girl could fit in between us.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"No I just I don't know. God I'm sorry I'm being stupid. I just-- I got so nervous..."

He places his lips just inches away from mine. He whispers, "Isn't it funny how, now all the nerves just disappear and all you can do is focus on one thing. Do that, focus on one thing."

He is so close and did so suddenly making me take a deep intake. For a second I thought he was about to kiss me. The way his lips hovered over mine, I was anticipating it. A kiss to shut me up, isn't that every girl's dream? Breathe just breathe, I chide myself.

He pulls away, "I don't know that you know much about BDSM." He places his phone down on the marble coffee table in front of us.

I try to focus on what it is he's saying but I'm distracted by his lips. After saying BDSM, he licks his lips and I find myself licking my own. My mouth is running dry as I stare at his lips. He probably shouldn't have done that I seriously can't think or focus on anything else.

"Maia..." Hi voice stern shaking me from my reverie. The call was fatherly, telling me to pay attention.

"I looked it up a little." My voice shy and shaky.

"Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, and Masochism. For your knowledge, as you may remember I use bondage. While I do not take pleasure in severe pain and in humiliation. I do take pleasure in punishment. I am not a submissive in any way. I am only a dominant. This way of life it is all about discipline. I prefer to pleasure you rather than humiliate and punish you. But I only mention my likes and dislikes for those things so that you aware. But I do not have a hard time doing them. If you are to do this if you are ever out of line or ever in-compliant I will punish you."

Punishing me? He gets to punish me? Well you simply have to listen and you're good at listening. Just don't get punished that's all.