Flashbacks.

The scene fades, and some would probably wonder if what i just saw was a figment of my dying imagination, but i somehow i know that it was real. I'm not a shadowy figure that someone people think that 'souls' look like. I look down at myself, i'm in a body that looks just like the one the jumped from the ledge and landed on the black pavement, only this one isn't crumpled and bloody. This one is clean and new. Does that mean that i get a fresh start? Which religion was right about the 'afterlife'?

I'm in the eternal darkness again. I can no longer see my new body, i only see the blacker the night darkness that surrounds me. Images being too flash, but they are too fast to make out. They are just a blur of color, but then they start to slow down. I can see myself standing on the ledge, then i jump. I watch as my body races to the pavement and right before i hit it the image changes. I see a girl who's sitting on the side of a bathtub, with her legs in the tub.the water is running. She is facing away from me. She has the see hair color as me and she's skinny too. Shes crying and is holding something metal in her right hand. I see her pull the long thin metal object vertically across her wrists. Then there's blood everywhere. She falls into the bathtub and sinks into the inch of water, staining the water a deep crimson.

  The image changes again, this time to a girls skinny body lying on the kitchen floor, there are five different pill bottles scattered around her. She's dead, beyond the point where she could have been saved, and no one helped her. The word Okay starts replaying in my mind again, as the images of the same girl dying countless times plays like i'm watching a sadist movie. I realize that this girl is me. I'm the one that keeps dying, but why? What have i done? My head spins and the world goes dark again. The word seems like it's being whispered to me over and over. Until all goes silent.