Plans

"So what did he find?" i ask growing impatient, i want the answers now so i can get out of here. I need to be doing something, to stay on the move. I need to end it. I have to move, so i pick at my nails and the skin around them to make the uneasiness that i feel go back inside. I keep all emotions locked up tightly inside where they are controlled and no one knows how much of a disgrace i am. My hands have not stopped shaking since the night i became a murderer. I have to right all my wrongs.

"In order for an immortal to die they have to willingly sacrifice themselves for someone." he says quietly, letting me take in the new information. My mind runs with thoughts of how i could have a massive number of evil immortals to sacrifice themselves for someone else.

"The father told his wife the the news and they came up with a plan together along with help from the oldest of their two children. They determined that in order to protect the world from the horrors that the immortals had caused, they had to exterminate every last immortal. Including their own family. The youngest brother had no idea about the plan. He was jealous that the father was spending so much time with his older brother but not him. He began to spy on the father and his brother to see why the father loved his brother more than him. The night before the plan was to be done the younger brother had overheard his father going over the plan with his brother. He learned that the family was going to die the next day. He was very upset, and decided to run away. The father was going to tell him in the morning that they would not be living in the village any longer. They would be living in a much better place, he would have told the little boy that heaven awaited them. But the son ran off and it was too late to stop the plan for chaos had already set in, in the village. The story never did say how the father managed to get them all to sacrifice themselves for someone but all but one immortal died that day. The one survivor was the little boy." the man explains to me.