Chapter 3

Lin's POV

It is noon and Sundance still isn't awake. I decided to go in and check on her. I told her it was time to get up and started shaking her but she wasn't moving.

I decided to give her more time and go go finish the episode of Chugginton I was watching with Sebastian.

It is now 1 and I think that Sundance should really be up now. I decide to call Anthony to help me get her up. 20 minutes later he came and sat with Sebastian while I tried to walk up Sundance.

"Sundance? Sundance? It is time to get up." I said as I walked back into the room. I was walking over to her when I saw a small amount of blood on her forehead. I screamed and Anthony came running in.

"What? What happened?" He yelled at me.

"We just need to get her to a hospital now." I said as I picked her up and Anthony got Sebastian.

We walked down to my car and Anthony drove us to the hospital and as soon as we walked in they took Sundance out of my arms and I called Vanessa.

Sundance's POV

I woke up in a room that was all white while my eyes where adjusting to the light. I soon realized I was in a hospital and started freaking out. A nurse came in and I asked her why I was here.

She said I hit my head and passed out and some man brought me in. I realized it was Lin and asked if I could see him.

Lin walked in with Sebastian, Vanessa, and some man I had never met. I started to get really nervous and started hyperventilating. The nurse asked what was wrong and I asked everyone else to leave as I told her what was going on.

Lin came back in by himself and told me that the man was someone who is in the Hamilton cast. I didn't know because I have only listened to the soundtrack and never saw the show and I didn't know who was who. Lin told that his name was Anthony and that he was a really nice guy.  I said okay and they came back in.

"Do you what happened that caused you to hit your head?" Lin asked me.

"Um...actually I do. I was sleeping and I was having a dream or more of a flashback type thing. I was dreaming about the day my parents were killed and when the dream was over I remember jolting awake and hitting my head really hard but that is all I remember." I told everyone who was in the room.

Everybody kept telling me that I was going to be fine but deep down inside I knew that something was wrong and something bad was going to happened. I started to get nervous again and I tried calming myself down but nothing would work. Lin noticed and tried to calm me down.

"Calm down hija everything is going to be okay." He said to me while holding my hand.

"Did you just say daughter in Spanish?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said proudly.

I decided that I needed to sleep and took a quick nap.

Time Skip.

I woke up and Lin was still sitting there and he told me that the doctor said u could leave but I just had to chill for the next couple of days.

I decided that I wanted to go back and watch TV until I took another nap. I watched SpongeBob because that was the only thing on even though I hate it.

Lin made me soup and told me I get to come to the theater with him tonight because he didn't want to leave me alone since Vanessa had to work.

It is now 5:30 and me and Lin have to leave to go to the theater. We walked in through the stage door and the whole cast was standing on the stage. I started to hyperventilate again and hid behind Lin.

He told me everything was going to be okay and that everyone is really nice. He introduced me to everyone and I just said hi because I was nervous. He took me back to his dressing room and told me to lay on the couch.

He gave me a pillow and a blanket and I feel asleep. I woke up to the sound of people singing Alexander Hamilton and became really happy and I starting mouthing all of the words.

Lin came back in during intermission and gave me food and made sure I ate it. After intermission he had to go back on and he left me alone in his dressing room. I decided to keep mouthing the words.

Finally the show was over and I could go back to Lin's house and sleep.

*************************************

Sorry it is really late but I couldn't sleep so I decided to update. I might update tomorrow morning because I have to get my foot checked so I will be sitting in a doctors waiting room for a while. But anyway please read, comment, vote, and share.