Chapter 15

Louis nervously fixed the collar of his shirt, frowning at his reflection. This was the fourth shirt he had tried on and his whole bedroom was in a mess, clothes laying around everywhere. But, then again, when was his room ever clean?

"Oh lord! Lou, I can't even see the carpet of your room!" Zayn oh so dramatically said.

"Shut up, I don't have a carpet anyways, you twat." He rolled his eyes removing his shirt and picking a brown one.

"What?" Zayn furrowed his eyebrows and walked over to Louis's form, slightly hopping around to avoid stepping over something.

"I threw it away, I guess. After, throwing up all over it, or maybe the removal of dried cum was too much work for me..I don't know." He shook his head in frustration, not understanding why Zayn's here and just trying to find a decent pair of clothes!

"Why are you fussing over what to wear so much!" Zayn frowned till he realised, "Got yourself a date?" He smirked hoping so bad that it isn't Harry.

"No. Yes." Zayn raised his eyebrow. "I mean technically no, I don't think so..?"

"Then just wear the first thing you see or something, you always do that." Zayn shrugged.

"I-i-ugh." Even the boy doesn't know why he wants to 'dress up' (it's to show Harry, what's he missing at) "When was looking good become a crime? I'm doing it for myself."

Of course, it has to be Harry. "Didn't he tell you where you were going or what to wear? Like formal or casual?" He let out a sigh. At this point all he can do is support Louis at whatever decision the boy makes.

Harry- This is what I want to see you in.

*picture attached*

Louis- There's nothing in the pic, Harry. -.-

Louis- Oh my god! You little shit😒

Harry- 😂 I'm anything but little, you know that.

Louis- 😑

Harry- you have to agree that it was a good one!

It really was cause it still made him blush thinking about it. "No, not exactly."

"Here, let me help you."

------

"Wow. This- this is really beautiful, Harry." Louis was awed by the reflection of the fairy lights on the pond surrounding a podium which consisted of one set of table and a couple of chairs. "You're such a sap." He rolled his eyes fondly noticing the candles on the table.

The feeling of let down by someone else reared his ugly face again in Louis's life after his birthday. He learned to not ever be dependant on anyone else for a very long time, only to find himself up at late nights, face stuffed with ice cream, drunk till the 'Love Actually' playing on his tv became blurry and high to not even realise that he was crying just for his neighbour not replying back in time. But, it was not Harry's fault. It's his to fall for him.

So, when that curly haired frog ass bitch who stole his heart called Louis to take him out, he really shouldn't be blamed to hope that maybe this was for asking Louis's forgiveness since they hadn't really seen each other for a long time.

"I'm glad you liked it." Harry smiled at Louis and just like that something shattered inside the boy when the truth hit him hard.

This all was for Nick, not him.

Turning his body swiftly towards Harry, Louis said trying very hard not to crack, "I'm not going to he Nick's substitute, Harry." His voice might've sounded firm, but his interiors were hissing at the reopened wounds.