Chapter 17

Note- I'm so sorry for not updating for so long, but I'm trying my best to. Thank you so much for putting up with me and enjoy the chapter X

----------

Louis giggled and pressed his face to the side of George's neck, when that bimbo said some other stupid shit. Harry was very close to pinning his tongue to the table.

"You'll make a cute couple." Nick had to say that making his husband snort loudly in pure mockery and jealousy.

"Thank you." While George, like any other person would, look questionably at Harry, but Louis acted as if Harry doesn't even exist and kissed George.

It was a sweet, short and a chaste kiss, but for Harry, he saw red. He slipped his hand below Louis's chair, not trying to be discreet, but was anyways, avoiding any contact with the boy's body, he pulled the chair forward and a bit towards himself.

"Wow!" Louis held the edge of the table with his hands as he avoided getting hit by it. He looked up to see the confused faces of Nick and George and a smirk on Harry's face. "Just.." He let out a nervous kind of laugh not knowing what kind of excuse to come up with and jumped when he felt Harry's hand rubbing his thighs, inching upwards.

"Uh, I think we should-" George started wanting nothing else than to spend time alone with his 'date'.

'No, no, no, this isn't how the night is suppose to go!' The aim was to show Harry what he's missing out on, not getting putty in those hands! Giving himself the pep talk that whatever Harry's doing right now or whatever he's trying to achieve is just out of lust and will be meaningless to this bitch, he pushed the hands off and said, "Have sex when we reach home."

Nick's eyes grew comically wide, while George choked on air and then shuddered visibly as Louis kissed his neck. Harry's nose flared and eyebrows pulled together as he saw the scene unfold in front of him. There's nothing more Harry hates than seeing anyone besides himself touching Louis inappropriately only in ways Harry should.

"So have you'll decided what to eat?" Nick tried diminishing the sexual tension. Harry pulled out his phone.

On feeling the buzz of his phone, Louis removed his phone to check.

Harry- your arse.

He gulped and glanced up at Harry to see the man licking his bottom lip with a smug expression on his face seeing Louis react like that.

Louis- in case, you haven't noticed, I'm here on a 'date' and so are you with someone else.

Harry- you're comparing this fool with me. Cmon baby, he doesn't know what you like.

Louis rolled his eyes typing,

Louis- nope, he knows what I love and I can't even think about comparing you with a man.

Snapping his eyes towards the boy who grinned innocently, Harry's jaw tightened and he punched in his reply.

Harry- 30 spanks raw and no coming till I say so.

Now, Louis was getting really turned on, his plan was backfiring.

Louis- you don't get to say that. Harry, we're over.

Harry- so there was something between us. Good for you to spill that out, just like my cum. Can't hold in you, right?

Louis gaped at his screen.

Louis- how dare you fucker say that. I've swallowed every last drop of your cum.

Smirking at the way Louis's adorable nose wrinkled in confusion, Harry typed in,