Chapter 18 part 2

"So, where are you taking me?" Louis asked with a grin on his face.

"It's a surprise." Harry glanced over at Louis, with one hand on the steering wheel, he took Louis's spare hand with his another and caressed the back of it before kissing it.

"Which means I still can't remove my blindfold?"

"No, baby you can't." He gave Louis's hand a squeeze.

"Cliche." Louis teased and Harry tensed.

It was their very first official date and Harry had wished to go all out, but Louis insisted to not to do so, which left him this option. He thought it would be nice... before he could panic further, Louis let out a chuckle out of the blue, which did more than just calm his erratic heartbeat. He smiled cause Louis was so happy and really that's all anything's ever about for Harry now, to make his Louis happy.

"So, we there yet?"

"This is the fifth time I'm telling you no, baby, we're not there."

"But, Harry, I want to see your pretty face!" Louis pouted over dramatically.

"Is that so?" Harry smiles cheekily. He bend sideways and twisted his body to give Louis's cheek a kiss before focusing back to driving.

"Hey! Eyes on the road, mister." The boy was blushing nonetheless.

-----

"Okay, we're here." Harry jumped out of his car seat and ran towards Louis's side in order to open the door, but yelped in pain when Louis suddenly opened the door in excitement and hit Harry's thigh.

"Oh my god, Harry! Are you okay?" Louis was about to remove his blindfold.

"No no no. I'm fine." Harry breathed out, he didn't wanna say that he's weak and old and it hurts like a bitch. "Let's go." So he took Louis's hand and led him inside.

"There you go." Harry said as he removed Louis's blindfold.

"An elevator door..?" Louis looked so cute when he asked Harry like a lost little hedgehog that the man couldn't help but grab the side of his face and kiss him deeply.

"No." Their foreheads were touching, smile on their faces, "Top floor."

"Okay." Louis was still smiling up at Harry.

"Hmm.." Harry could just not take his eyes off that smile, while caressing his cheeks.

They looked like lunatics, but that's what love does to you. And stood there for god knows how long till Louis's stomach growled and Harry decided that's the right time to leave.

Getting into the elevator, Louis made the sound of, "Oooohhh" he smirked at Harry, "I've seen fifty shades of grey. Taking me for a helicopter ride to see London view from above?"

Harry's eyes grew dramatically large, which Louis luckily didn't see cause he was busy trying to get his tongue to reach the tip of his nose. 'Fuck! this was his plan but he didn't want Louis to know! What's the use of a surprise!'

The 'ting' of the elevator arriving the top floor was heard and so was the sinking of Harry's heart. So he did what his first instinct made him do, which was to grab Louis's face and kiss him hard, making his back face the lavish arrangement he had made and tried is best to reach behind and press any other button to some other floor.

After few minutes of making out, Louis pulled apart to breathe, "Woah, what was that all about!?"

Harry gulped and tried to calm down his nerves so that he can actually comprehend what's going on and what has to be done. "Uh... you looked so tempting, I couldn't help myself"