Prologue

*K E Y*

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(A/N) - Assassin Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(F/N) - Friends Name

----------

Okay, lets start it off like this. (Y/N)'s family died in a fire because of O'kasis when she was a little girl. They took her away and trained her.

They trained her to be a guard.

She wasnt the only one. There were many kids. All of their families were also killed by O'kasis. But she knew that she was the only one different.

Sometimes a group of guards would take her to a secret area, so she could use different weapons and techniques. As if they were teaching her how to be a killer.

The guards didn't treat the other kids with much respect. Or with any respect at all. The Ro'maeve boys also looked down on the kids eventhough they were around the same age. Well, one of them did.

And of course you've guessed it. Zane Ro'maeve. He is the most heartless guy you can ever meet. The complete opposite of his mother and brother, Garroth.

So, (Y/N) practically grew up in O'kasis, the city that killed her family, broke her, and trained her to the bone.

They messed around with her head and made her into a ruthless killer, and a strong guard at the same time. She barely cares for others and spends time killing people for Zane.

People called her (A/N) because how well known she is around the continent.

--C U R R E N T T I M E--

(Y/N) was now 19. She is at Zane's house recieving orders for a 'job'.

"As you well know, you are the strongest guards that we got here. And for the lust you have in killing, I've found a special job for you." Zane explained as he paced back and forth infront of his desk.

(Y/N) nodded and let Zane continue talking.
"I want you to go to a lousy village named Phoenix Drop and take care of a woman named Aphmau. Kill anyone who gets in your way." Zane announced as he stopped infront of (Y/N).

"Yes sir. As you wish. And will there be anything else you want me to do there?" She asked.
"Well...After my last visit, I didnt really like any of the people there. So.... I want you to exterminate the whole town." Zane stated as he turned his heels and sat at his desk.
"Got it." (Y/N) answered and left.

(Y/N) POV

I walked out of Zane's house and towards the front gates of O'kasis.
"This will be a breeze!" I smirked.
I walked up to the gates and opened them up.
"This is going to be fun too!!" I cheered as I pulled up my hood.

The ground will be flooded with red and the wind will carry out screams for miles. Just like how it was all those years ago.

---------
514 words
---------

Song: Ring of Fire - Nightcore