Chapter 3

**** Chelsea's pov ****

The little this girl knew about me. I swear if only she knew that I remember the first time she looked at me with those deep blue eyes.

It was the first day of seventh grade, I knew this was going to be a bigger place than when I was in a private school when I was a young kid. There were going to be people I never knew and I was beyond worried I tried looking for at least one familiar face but i found none.

I walked to my locker and tried at the combo for what felt like forever and right when I was about to give I felt someone came up beside me and I looked over and was greeted with a very nice smile.

"It's not too hard, it's just got a certain finesse since their ancient." she spoke sweetly and looked at me.

those blue eyes seemed so hypnotizing.

she asked,"what's the combo? I may be able to help." she kept the smile.

I told her and she nodded and laid her hand on the knob and twisted it to the numbers and then pulled the lever banging on the locker with the other hand and it popped open.

I looked shocked but gave her a polite thanks.

"If you don't put any of your personal stuff in it you can just put a pencil right here." she pointed at a spot where it's supposed to latch. "Oh i'm Samantha by the way." she gave me one last smile before leaving.

I shook my head because I couldn't get that smile out of my mind. After that we barely ever had classes together but ever since whenever I saw her i'd give her a smile or wave. I never built up the courage to actually hang out with her because the way I felt was so weird and I didn't want to find out what it was.

Now today after years of realization I have feelings for her, she is coming to my house. I don't know how I am going to deal with this feeling

I had to stay late after the bell to get some work so I shot Sam a quick text.

ME : meet me at my locker . I'm running late sorry.

SAMMY!!:) : It's totally cool. I'll be there (:

I looked at the text and smiled to myself.