Chapter 6 (:

*** Sam's pov***

i woke up the morning light blinding me. i got up and slowly crept into the bathroom and brushed my bed head. once it looked fine i snuck back to her room.

she looked so peaceful sleeping. i slowly got into the bed with her and right as i got the blanket around me she wrapped her arm around my waist.

I smiled and got comfy when she yawned and whispered "damn it" i looked down at her and she was frowning " i wanted to stay asleep."

I giggled and wrapped my arm around her and whispered "you're so cute".

she giggled and blushed a little. she looked at me and said "can we just stay like this.. it feels good".

i nodded my head and sighed happily "i like this too".

Before i knew it i could hear that she fell back to sleep. i also fell back to blissful sleep. it felt so right holding her in my arms.

-------------

when we both woke up we smiled. i looked at the clock it was noon. i rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked at Chels. she had sat up now her stomach grumbling for food. 

i giggled " Your bed head is so cute". she frowned and blushed "no it's not!". and jumped up.

i watched her find clothes for the day. "do you want to go get lunch?" i asked knowing she was hungry. " Yes!!" she got excited. it made me smile at her all around adorableness.

i got up finally and scratched my head. she giggled i knew at my own bed head. i walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I looked over her soaps and smelled them like a weirdo, i mean it made me feel kind of weird to do it but i liked them so judge all you want.

 i got out and got ready and did my make up. when i came out she had showered in the other bathroom. i walked over and hugged her. she sniffed and laughed "you used my body wash." i nodded confidently. " uh huh and i love it." she just giggled at.me.

we went down into her living room and i asked if we could get a ride. so she went off to ask someone. once we got her dad to take us to the mall.

we walked into the food court and she got pizza and i went to get a chicken sandwich and fries from Micky d's. we sat down and ate.

she had inhaled the pizza and i looked at her in shock. she just smiled and started on her second one. i was so impressed at her hunger.

after we had finished up i asked "so what should we do." she smiled a devious smile "duh shopping." i rolled my eyes and she pulled me by my hand into the clothes store.

people giving us weird looks when we got some cute as she said to try on. we got into the changing area. and surprise the rooms were filled except one. we looked at each other.

and decided to share one. as we were walking in there the school's queen bitch walked out the next stall. i forgot Chels still had my hand. her name is Carly. she looked down at her hands and i dropped Chels hand immediately.

she laughed " oh two dykes i see." i looked at Chels. she had fear in her eyes. "no bitch were just shopping.." i said back to her. she smugly looked at a shirt i had in my hand "woo that's cute... but i don't think little boys are supposed to wear it.' she looked back at me. then Chelsea said with confidence. " oh your so funny. i almost laughed." Carly just snickered. at us and walked by knocking our clothes to the ground "oops. sorry. not sorry." and she walked out the store.

i looked at Chelsea not knowing what to say and she was like "she's just a bitch." i giggled at her and we picked up the clothes and i said i probably should wait out here.

she shook her head no. come here and grabbed my hand. and locked the door behind us. man she is so sexy..

she pinned me against the door. and kissed me gently then grew with force and passion. i grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off of her.

she was giggling and i picked her up. causing her to laugh more. i spun us around so she was against the door. i smiled into the kiss as did her. she tugged my shirt off and pushed me onto the bench seat.

she sat on my lap and i trailed kisses down her neck. she moaned lightly. i came back to her lips. as she started down on my neck. i could see a kicky i gave her. and smiled now she's mine.

i let out a small moan and i was so excited now. i traced my hands up her spine and under her bra clasp. right as it was about to come loose.

there was a banging on the door and a voice said " um are you almost done." we looked at each other and laughed hysterically. she hopped off my lap and i was saddened. "yeah. yeah almost." Chels said. we got our clothes back on and didn't even try the others.

we opened the door and i noticed how messy her.hair got. i smiled at the look on the changing room lady's face as we sauntered away.

as we left Chels dad texted her he was out front. we rushed out to meet him. "you have fun" he asked looking at us both and we glanced at each other. " oh. yeah." i said with a big toothy grin. Chelsea pushed me. and we both laughed and her dad just shook his head.

he stopped by their house to get my bag. so i could go home and i ran upstairs to get it. when i came back to the car Chels was frowning.

i didn't want to leave my self but my mom wanted me home. we drove to my house and Chelsea gave me a long hug. she whispered "text me please." i smiled "of course love." she looked at me and blushed.

"i like it when u call me love." i nodded "i like the sound of it too. love." we giggled and she hugged me again before leaving.

i waved as she drove off. i walked in all smiley. but noticed that a different car in the driveway. when i got inside i saw my dad sitting at the table drunk out of his mind. i shook my head.

he looks up " hey you." he said and if he forgot my name. "your drunk dad." he laughed and was like "a little." then he hiccuped and got up walked towards me his mood shifted "what are those."he said swaying but pointing at my neck. i knew she gave them to me " wheres mom." i said.ignoring his question.

" out. now tell me. how the hell those got there." he shoved his finger into my neck. "well dad. a mouth. duh." he had rage in his eyes and he spat " how dare you speak with that tone and whipped his hand down across my face...

..... cliffhanger oh noess. okay i guess i'll continue because well it's just starting to get heated right? anyways hope u like it (: oh and have a beautiful day everyone